Will there be any Paramount left?

Young Gunz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really was not that bad working in the grill house.

In fact, the horrible job that everyone hated doing was dishes at Columbia Palace.

It was a never ending job.

I still have nightmares of when I worked in Rivertown Karts and got sent to Columbia Palace. It was always either dishes or patio...I chose patio whenever possible. I learned that after one shift of washing the neverending supply of dirty trays there!

Hmm, with the Friday's rumor, I have heard so many people say International Restaurant to become Fridays, but considering the relatively small seating area and its use as a special events facility for the park.

It does have a relatively small seating area not to mention if it was brought into full service it would have to be brought up to ADA code.

I don't want to bring up the whole ADA/IR debate again, but there is an elevator available. Sure, you have to go behind the scenes to access it and enter through the kitchen... B)

The desserts probably come in frozen now.

That's what was nice about Bakery. Not only was it a great stand to buy things from but it also provided the baked goods for the park as well as carmel apples. Antique Treats made all the carmel corn for the park.

Bakery rocked! Especially Summer 1989 and Winterfest 1990. Of course I may be a little biased because that's when I worked there... :P

What was the name of the old French theme bakery where Starbucks now stands? The one that sold the elephant ears that were so much a tradition in my family to pick one up on the way out of the park. Oh, I miss those.

La Patisserie Francaise. I loved working there, especially when the elephant ears broke and we couldn't serve those, so guess where they went? :D And I also loved working the late shift on Sundays during post season. I always left with so many brownies, elephant ears, cookies, and cotton candy that I would bring to my friends at school the next day.

La Patisserie Francaise. I loved working there, especially when the elephant ears broke and we couldn't serve those, so guess where they went? biggrin.gif And I also loved working the late shift on Sundays during post season. I always left with so many brownies, elephant ears, cookies, and cotton candy that I would bring to my friends at school the next day.
Ohhh, I'm hungry now... When I worked at LaRosa's all we got at closing was a cold slice of pizza.

La Patisserie Francaise. I loved working there, especially when the elephant ears broke and we couldn't serve those, so guess where they went? biggrin.gif And I also loved working the late shift on Sundays during post season. I always left with so many brownies, elephant ears, cookies, and cotton candy that I would bring to my friends at school the next day.
Ohhh, I'm hungry now... When I worked at LaRosa's all we got at closing was a cold slice of pizza.

When I supervised International Ice Cream Shoppe the folks over at Pizza would bring us pizza's at the end of the night! LOL, that was motivation for the folk to get Popcorn Kart and Sipper Kart closed quick.