What defunct ride do you miss the most?

Guest rcfreak339

Guest kwindshawne
The antique cars, I like to have a nice leisurely ride in between coasters to relax, something that is now lacking at KI

I agree with this one. There is too much "adrenaline" floating around, and sometimes a little quiet can do well for everyone and diffuse a tense situation.

Indeed...one of the things that Cedar Fair parks have been criticized for in the past is that the parks are aimed almost exclusively at thrill seeking teens, with little to do to escape hubbub, or for the older set. Hopefully, this is changing...but so far, at least, things like the direction Halloween Haunt took under Cedar Fair, as opposed to Fear Fest in the past, do not give me much hope. We shall see....

Indeed...one of the things that Cedar Fair parks have been criticized for in the past is that the parks are aimed almost exclusively at thrill seeking teens, with little to do to escape hubbub, or for the older set. Hopefully, this is changing...but so far, at least, things like the direction Halloween Haunt took under Cedar Fair, as opposed to Fear Fest in the past, do not give me much hope. We shall see....

I agree 100% I miss the antique cars a great deal. It was so nice to just sit back and enjoy the scenery. I can remember being a little kid and feeling so grown up when I got to drive.

But yet, Cedar Point, has seemingly more antique cars than any park I have ever seen, how many sets do they have? They also have turnpike cars, and a Ferris Wheel. Dont forget about Dodgems, Iron Dragon. A skyride, a carousel and many shows. I think there is more for the older crowd to do at Cedar Point than there is at Kings Island.

I am not sure about the other Cedar Fair parks though, so I will yield to you all...

• 2 weeks later...