Camping or Hotel Lodge?

BoddaH1994

This is an important poll.

Maureen said that they were taking the opinion of the public as to the future of the campground. Why not simplify it and make it a vote?

Keep in mind that a lot of the general public has wanted resort-style facilities, while others have wanted to keep the campground. Which one do you personally think would improve your experience at PKI?

Ryan

Personally, I've never camped as I fear a bear biting my behind and a racoon eating my food.  :D

Hopefully not at the same time!

Seriously though, as I get older I find my idea of "roughing it" is no DSL hookup. Pamper me.

But I hope they keep some campground too.

Campground I hate the idea of a hotel it will just ruin the peaceful setting PKI is to hollywoodized as is.

But Kings Island is trying to be a hollywood park. So this is a good idea for them since they're trying to go Hollywoodized.

Going Hollywoodized will ruin the park .Iam so sick of seeing Hollywoodized crap in PKI!PKI is wanting to become a Hollywood park but to tell the truth I rather go to a real hollywood park or go to Disneyworld.

It will take the next 15 to 20 years for them to become Hollywoodized and get the kind of attractions that you find at IOA and Universal Studios. I say move the campground so you can still accomodate the people who still want to camp while building a new lodge for the other folks.