Jackets And pick up

kiruler102

I was wondering since i just ordered my season pass for next year on the 11th and that we didnt recieve the jacket validation coupon until the 16th if there will be another day for processing passes day and to pick up the jackets before the park opens in april.

• 2 weeks later...

To be totally honest with you, I wouldn't even bother with picking up the "VIP" jackets. They are crap. They have no pockets, the words "Kings Island" don't appear anywhere on it, and their retail value is actually only about ten bucks at the very most. Once I saw what they looked like, I decided I wouldn't waste any time getting mine.

To be totally honest with you, I wouldn't even bother with picking up the "VIP" jackets. They are crap. They have no pockets, the words "Kings Island" don't appear anywhere on it, and their retail value is actually only about ten bucks at the very most. Once I saw what they looked like, I decided I wouldn't waste any time getting mine.

it's free - you can't really complain much about it...what did you expect -a high quality jacket for nothing?

What did you expect with a free jacket?

And it was never advertised as a "Kings Island" jacket. So why would "Kings Island" appear on the jacket?

Some people are just never happy....

I don’t think gabelogan99 was expecting anything other than to let another poster not to expect much.

I know I would not want to have my business name stitched on a cheap promotional product because my customers my not buy into my cheap gimmick promotions in the future. That’s just me though.

I like my jacket. I was happy to get one, I wouldn't pay 39.99 for one, but it was free. I will say this though they tend to run a bit small so while I normally get an XL I opted for the XXL to have a little room the sleeves are a little big but the jacket fits nicely.

I come here to see what’s going on at KI good or bad, I read what others have to say then form my own opinion about the subject at hand. Sometime's when I read certain posters and they always complain I put certain weight and value to their opinion as well as others who always shine the perfect world scenario at KI. If KI gives a No Charge season long parking pass as an incentive to early purchasers, then when the season starts they find out that the No Charge parking area really meant parking in the over flow part of the parking lot, then I hope posters would free to voice their displeasure, especially if they describe what they are displeased with.

Now the jackets are constantly referred to be as being free when in a small way they are not. Cedar Fair tries to have as many season pass holders buy early so that they can show investors/stockholders and other interested parties that they have interest in their park as well as other financial uses. Cedar Fair see’s value in early season pass sales so they will often offer incentives worth value to the purchaser. The purchaser at times is inclined to make an early purchase to receive the incentive. Therefore the purchaser relinquished hard earned money that could have been used in other ways and there is value in that. In time Cedar Fair may offer less or take away incentives as they access value to their needs and my comment about the reason for lesser incentives. Also the purchaser may not find value in their part and may feel they would like to voice their opinion why they feel the way they do. In my opinion both are acceptable and I like to hear both sides.