Screaming

DanielRadsgrl

I always scream. I have proabably the loudest screams you've ever heard...and if not then one of them. Its great to see people's reactions and even on the PKIC trip I had the kids in front of me on Adventure Express tell me that they can no longer hear...It also helps in the entire ride experience...

Screaming helps the adrenilin rush.

Like I said I scream all the time and I think that Coasterguy107 and Dropzone(whatever numbers) can all agree I have a high scream not that loud but just HIGH!

Yes you do my ear still hurts from that day. I will always reget sitting next to you on the Viking Ship. I think I lost 10 years of my hearing that day. I normally dont scream, but I yell stuff when Im with my friends

• 3 weeks later...

i dont really scream that much. usually my friends and i do annoying chants the whole way... like "the chop" from the atlanta braves, or the "olay" soccer chant... then other times we just do a rise and fall type thing... oooooo0000OOOOO00ooo... where we peak at the top of hills and stuff like that.... kinda fun for us, but annoying for other people. Its really great when you can get the whole train doing it! lol... good times :cowboy:

When I first ride something, I get scared and I go silent. But then after the ride starts, I scream so much, my throat usually hurts the following day. I even have a tendency to scream out someones name, espically the last day the park was open this season. And if I get scared, I put all the blame on somebody else, and say it was there fault , they made me ride it. :) But I'm defintley a screamer, its no fun without it! :rolleyes:

When I first ride something, I get scared and I go silent. But then after the ride starts, I scream so much, my throat usually hurts the following day. I even have a tendency to scream out someones name, espically the last day the park was open this season. And if I get scared, I put all the blame on somebody else, and say it was there fault , they made me ride it. :) But I'm defintley a screamer, its no fun without it! :rolleyes:

ahh... no one makes you ride anything. God gave women long fingernails so they could defend themselves if someone want to force them onto a ride. :D

ahh... no one makes you ride anything. God gave women long fingernails so they could defend themselves if someone want to force them onto a ride.

Ryan,

Stop picking on me( thats how little kids flirt with one another), But I guess it's okay, as long as I get to pick back. I rode some of them so we would have something to talk about. :) Your the one who got me in all of this rollercoaster stuff. B)