Indiana Beach: anyone ever been there?

Indiana Beach is WELL worth the trip. Cornball Express is a fantastic wooden coaster that proves size is not all. The food alone is incredible. And, as you have no doubt read here, they are getting Steel Hawg!

The dark walk-through is one of a kind. And then there is Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain, one of the most violent ride experiences ever, especially backwards...Like being pushed down a big hill backwards while sitting inside a Kroger shopping cart...

cool i'll have to get up there sometime, I like the way they charge 2.50 to get in and then you buy a ride pass, not that it would pertain to me but that way if a parent or grandparent wants to go and watch the kids and not ride they don't have to pay as if they were riding the expensive rides.

Raptor, on the subject of no charge to walk around, Coney Island does not charge guests to simply walk around the park. They do charge if you wish to enter the Sunlite Pool area, or to ride the rides, but there is no fee if you are simply there to watch your grandkids ride the rides.

I have never been to Indiana Beach before. Its not that I haven`t wanted to go. Its just that I simply haven`t had the available time to get out that way.

that's right coney is like that, I like that, some people just wanna walk around, like my parents, that's the way it should be, if you're not riding you shouldn't have to pay the same as those who are, more grandparents would go and spend plenty of money on other things with their grandkids.

Lake Winnepesaukah is the same way. Free parking then a low gate admission ($5 i think) then ride tickets or a wrist band. Anyone ever down in the Chattanooga area should check out the place it's just an old hometown park with a lot of flat rides and a great wooden coaster the Cannonball. It makes a pretty good day trip to go to the TN aquarium then spend the rest of the night at Lake Winnie. One ride of definite interest is the "Boat Chute" it's the oldest of it's kind and I think one of only two still in existence.

PS- If you want a work out, try out the Fly O Planes.... I think that's the most scared I've been on any ride and not the good scared.