Which department requires the most IMPROVEMENT next year at Kings Island?

BoddaH1994

Admissions...

$10.00 for parking is absolutely rediculous.

Plus, way too many ticket booths and metal detectors-->waste of money.

Okay...yes parking is outrageous anyway. However at least season passes came with parking this year (for now). However...NO WAY should there be fewer metal detectors and ticket booths. The lines are long enough as it is.

Personally I voted for games, but not for the park games, which are fine. The arcades need to be improved. Traditional skee ball would be great, since they removed all of those, and have more decent games and less crap.

Actually, the main thing that I believe needs to be improved at Kings Island lies within the maintenance department. Top Gun for one needs painted BADLY, and there are several other things around the park that also need paint. I wouldn't complain if they would show a little love to The Racer either. It is starting to need some track work done before it gets as rough as it was before. Did anyone ride in the back seat later this season? There are some ouchies along the way, and the trains jolt going over the first small hill.

Ecology I guess. You can't cut down all the trees! That would destroy animals homes, like tiny ants and stuff. One time I saw a stunk, but it ran under the trash can.

Great Story!...

...but that's not ecology. Ecology is the pan and broom people that sweep the park, empty the trash, and clean the restrooms. Cutting down threes would be the grounds people.

I would say Food service. Every time we went to Skyline last season, the workers seemed to be moving in slow motion, it took like 10 minutes for the one girl to just put the cheese on my 4 way! And theres normally like one or two employees doing their job while the rest just stand there and talk or pretend to be doing something ( "oh let me just pick up this handfull of cheese and move it around a bit for the 10th time") Plus, other than skyline, larosas, and a few other places; the food is cold and over priced!

Admissions...

$10.00 for parking is absolutely rediculous.

Plus, way too many ticket booths and metal detectors-->waste of money.

Admissions does not control the pricing, that would be the Marketing department.

Also, there are now far fewer ticket booths than there used to be. The 16 general admission ticket windows that were located between metal detectors and turnstiles were taken out a few years ago, largely because a large part of the ticket purchasing trend has shifted from buying at the park to buying online.

And if you ever go on a 50,000 attendance day, you'll be happy that there all those metal detectors (staffed by Security, not Admissions)!

^ :lol:

KI has needed a full service sit- down restaurant for MANY years now.

It would be nice if CF decided to build a TGI Fridays at the park.

They could actually build it outside the main gate and perhaps have it open year round.

Speaking of restaurants....

Has anyone been to the restaurant at GWL?