New at KI in 08'

Monroe

So is that one of the "transplants" from Geauga Lake? Does it have any heighth restrictions? Any OTSHs? On-ride photo? Does it go backwards too? (give The Racer a run for its money) Could it be enclosed - would make a cool sibling for Flight of Fear? Make one bigger, rougher and more bumpy and call it Son of....

:P A rickety home made ferris wheel in some Indian market, it was meant to be a joke. While we probably won't be seeing a new ride next year, im willing to bet Cedar Fair is taking the fun in a new direction in 2008.

Speak for your self King maple. Some of us on here have the inside track, although I am not the dip n dots guy (man I wish we had dip n dots when I was a kid, those things are addictive), I am very serious about this. I will even give you my source: It was my step brothers aunts neighbors dads grandfather who had a friend with a moll removed by a nurse who had a son who applied at KI three years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
:P A rickety home made ferris wheel in some Indian market, it was meant to be a joke. While we probably won't be seeing a new ride next year, im willing to bet Cedar Fair is taking the fun in a new direction in 2008.

Speak for your self King maple. Some of us on here have the inside track, although I am not the dip n dots guy (man I wish we had dip n dots when I was a kid, those things are addictive), I am very serious about this. I will even give you my source: It was my step brothers aunts neighbors dads grandfather who had a friend with a moll removed by a nurse who had a son who applied at KI three years ago.

Be careful, I got in trouble for making a comment like that on this board once. <G>

That doesn't mean that they are doing terribly bad.. There's many factors that go with that. Yeah, they went down, and that sucks for them, but the factors you have to take in are some listed below.

1) How is the industry doing?

2) How is the Dow Jone's doing?

3) How's the company doing (Not only financially)

4) News involving the company / industry

I personally don't think they are doing terribly too bad (look at SIX), but they arent doing good either. Not many sources of revenue this time of year, but once the season starts up and the news kicks in, the stocks will go up. Correct me when needed, I'm typing on two hours of sleep and only about a year or two of stock analysis and business, lol.

To get this topic back on topic, I really don't see any type of ride coming this year, unless its something small. I'd rather have some X-Base expansion, which would include a resturant and some bathrooms. We are in serious need for some bathrooms back there!

WERE GETTING NOTHING NEW BECAUSE WE GOT Firehawk LAST YEAR.THERE NOT ADDING A RIDE EVERY YEAR.I HATE YOU ALL! mad.gif

^How about acting somewhat mature and trying this...

"It is my humble opinion that we are not getting any new ride addition in 2008 due to the fact that there was a rather large addition to the rides line up last year with the addition of Firehawk. We may have seen the end of consistently adding a new ride each season like we did during the Paramount years. For reasons I have not declared, I am not too fond of the majority of users on this forum."