KI to get "Coasters"?

kjkjkj

I was bored a couple of minutes ago, and I checked the little ID of KI newest attraction Firehawk on the park website, so I typed in the next few numbers up, and after about 3 numbers up I came across this HERE I know you can get to all attractions from all the Paramount Parks from only one website, but who knows this could be what we're getting in 08! But keep in mind, this could be from ANY Paramount Park...

So wouldn't at least one P. Park have to be getting a "Coasters" in 08? If not then oh well... I think there is a restauraunt at another Cedar Fair park called coasters ( Cedar Point?) Is there any way to change this topic to " KI to get Coasters restauraunt in 08?" so people don't think that we're actually getting a rollercoaster?

^^Not necessarily. It could be any thing, from some one just putting some thing on a page to hold that page for later. Or better yet, some one who knows that people will start rumers about any thing they see. I still can not believe that no one has caught on to the fact that KI is almost always last at releasing info. Why do you think that is? Do you think that they do not have the info to release? Or they are so unorganized? I my self think it is driving unpaid advertising. There are several pages with nothing but a title on them, does that mean that those pages will be filled with info later? You decide.

I think there is a restauraunt at another Cedar Fair park called coasters ( Cedar Point?)

There are many Cedar Fair parks with Coasters restaurants:

Canada's Wonderland

Cedar Point

Valleyfair

Dorney Park

Michigan's Adventure

Worlds of Fun

Knott's Berry Farm

^^Not necessarily. It could be any thing, from some one just putting some thing on a page to hold that page for later. Or better yet, some one who knows that people will start roomers about any thing they see. I still can not believe that no one has caught on to the fact that KI is almost always last at releasing info. Why do you think that is? Do you think that they do not have the info to release? Or they are so unorganized? I my self think it is driving unpaid advertising. There are several pages with nothing but a title on them, does that mean that those pages will be filled with info later? You decide.

well if it was just a template to be a "place holder" why wouldn't they make it just blank, like the ID 511 for example HERE But who knows, this could be some sort of page for the Canada's wondrland COASTERS.

while something like that would be cool i just did the same thing and got this HERE it seems they use a CMS that can add info to each park's site, they just point the site to that new module of info. this one refers to FOF from KD

Tell him what he has won Don Pardo! Well cincyboy79, for answering the question correctly, you have won a brand new cookie.

It is amazing how some people can make a mountain out of a pond. But if it is a mountain that you want, then maybe you will get it. (That might be a hint or a rumor, take your pick)

Most things don't get to me, but this one left me scratching in places I did not know I had.

While those may end up being the names of those attractions at Kings Island, the links you posted are actually in reference to the attractions of the same name at Kings Dominion. Notice that the IJ link mentions that construction started on the ride in Fall of 05. Kings Dominion`s Italian Job opened in 2006. Kings Island`s and Canada`s Wonderland`s Italian Job opened in 2005.