Back to Orlando in March

Okay well I decided I wanted to go back to Orlando, this time though from March 9th thru March 15th. I purchased a 3 day ticket to WDW and unlimited admission ticket to BGA and Sea World. I plan on visiting Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom at Disney as last year I went to MGM errr Disney's Hollywood Studios. If anyone has any tips or suggestions please let me know. Thanks.

Definatly hit BGA, not to be missed. Great park with awesome scenery. also, if you havent been to Universal, both park are great, and have better rides than alll the disney parks. both disney waterparks are world class, if you like that kind of thing.

hope i was of some help. have fun!

I defintly plan on riding Kumba, Montu, etc.

Oh... I can hardly wait to see another unofficial trip report from you. Will you be traveling with the same crew as last year and have you decided on at hotel yet?

Yes the same crew as last year, and we are staying at the same hotel as last year, as they provide free transportation to Sea World, and Disney. Our tickets for Sea World and BGA, also including the transportation to BGA for free, so that will be nice.

Keep in mind that you’ll be going during spring break for some and the guides are saying that the dates that you are traveling they predict the crowds to be 4 out of a 5 ranking. Spectromagic parade (night parade) at Magic Kingdom only goes certain night and it will be going on March 9, 10, 12, and 13th of March. Also note that on the 11th and 14th Magic Kingdom closes at 7 pm for the Pirate and Princes Party. Plan your Magic Kingdom date around these events.