Beast lift hill lights on.

pkifreakhogg

Hey i just happen to go by King's Island last night about 6:00 pm. to see the new sign and it looks really good at night lit up. I noticed that the park ws pitch black except The Beast lift hill lights were on. You could see them plain as day from the highway. You could also see the red scrolling signs were on saying that the park was closed. Anyone know why?

I'm siding on the fact that KI is haunted.

R.L. Stine would be happy to know that you are! I wish someone could confirm why they were on, though. I've noticed the two lights from the parking lot look like eyes from the back of the park. I think they should put red colored bulbs in it to make it look even more spooky! You know...more Beastlike!

I'm siding on the fact that KI is haunted.

R.L. Stine would be happy to know that you are! I wish someone could confirm why they were on, though. I've noticed the two lights from the parking lot look like eyes from the back of the park. I think they should put red colored bulbs in it to make it look even more spooky! You know...more Beastlike!

I swear, that book he wrote was the WORST piece of crap ever published.

^I'd like to see them pkifreakhog.

The lights at the top of the lift hill are on a timer that during the regular season come on at the same time, you can see them on at night sometimes too. They wouldn't be testing anything at 6:00 at night considering maintenance is long gone by that time of the day.

Once the pics are on your computer go to www.imageshack.com and click "choose file". Then browse for the pictures on your computer and select one. Click "host it" at the bottom of the page and give it a second to upload your image, it will then take you to a new page. On that page copy and paste the link under "hyperlink for forums" into a post on this site and then hit "add reply" and the image will show up.

I noticed that the park ws pitch black except The Beast lift hill lights were on. You could see them plain as day from the highway. You could also see the red scrolling signs were on saying that the park was closed. Anyone know why?

Because they wanted to see if someone would actually take the time to post it on the internet...Looks like they were right and I won the bet!

Once the pics are on your computer go to www.imageshack.com and click "choose file". Then browse for the pictures on your computer and select one. Click "host it" at the bottom of the page and give it a second to upload your image, it will then take you to a new page. On that page copy and paste the link under "hyperlink for forums" into a post on this site and then hit "add reply" and the image will show up.

www.imageshack.us

Is much easier.