SFKK to add Mega Wedgie

Sounds like a nice addition.

This now means that all the parks in the KI marketing region are getting new rides this year.

CP (Planet Snoopy)

IB (Steel Hawg)

HW (2 new rides)

SFKK (water slide)

Columbus Zoo (new water park and ride park)

Lets hope KI still surprises us?

This gives those other KI markets, Indy, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville, etc... the option of going to these other parks in 2008 and having new ride experiences.

^If a good park was solely built on rides, you would not have Busch Gardens, Universal or even Disney; Parks all built on quality family experiences from food and beverage and hospitality all the way up through quality shows and rides. Rides may make most of us on here happy, but there are so many more demographics out there that appreciate a more well rounded experience. Me being one of them. I just hope Kings Island keeps building on what makes them so great in '08!

^If a good park was solely built on rides, you would not have Busch Gardens, Universal or even Disney; Parks all built on quality family experiences from food and beverage and hospitality all the way up through quality shows and rides. Rides may make most of us on here happy, but there are so many more demographics out there that appreciate a more well rounded experience. Me being one of them. I just hope Kings Island keeps building on what makes them so great in '08!

Very well said and absolutely true.

I could not agree more and parks like HW understand this formula very well. I just hope CF understands the formula that you just described. Quality food (and pricing), quality shows (I'll take Dollywood or Busch level as quality), landscaping, theming, etc... I hope this year brings all these things and more. But, if they don't deliver this type of improved experience and no new rides as well, then they may find many of the people in their market area attending other parks this year.