Weird dream about new coaster

DropZone99

Last night i dreamed that me and my cousin (gnarkiller) were at KI in the woods back by The Beast and we saw track. We followed it and it was a B&M outdoor LIM Hyper with inversions. And it was called Zoey 101's trip to England. Yeah, very weired dream! Also the park was putting in a Huss Jump2 in International Street. Just thought id tell everyone since it has to do with KI.

Mod Edit: Fixed topic title so that "weird" was spelled correctly.

Guest TombraiderTy

You watched the Goodybe Zoey? :blink:

No comment on that.

But I've had my share of KI dreams. A moth ago I dreamed I saw an article in the Pulse Journal with a small overview of Oktoberfest, near Sling Shot, which showed the new ride. It could be summed up as a tumble-bug that had circling track that traveled around its center several time, so instead of one circle, it was a spiral of circles, the final returning to teh station by going over teh others (or vice versa).

I didn't know if it was a dream or not when I woke up, so I recovered both the Pulse Journal and Cincinnati Enquirer from the trash when I woke up and scavaged them for any signs it was true :lol:

No comment on that.

But I've had my share of KI dreams. A moth ago I dreamed I saw an article in the Pulse Journal with a small overview of Oktoberfest, near Sling Shot, which showed the new ride. It could be summed up as a tumble-bug that had circling track that traveled around its center several time, so instead of one circle, it was a spiral of circles, the final returning to teh station by going over teh others (or vice versa).

I didn't know if it was a dream or not when I woke up, so I recovered both the Pulse Journal and Cincinnati Enquirer from the trash when I woke up and scavaged them for any signs it was true :lol:

well that is nothing once i had a dream that i was on Son of Beast and something broke on it causing a support failure which caused the rosebowl to collapes, then the next day after i told my mom about it, the news came on and Son of Beast was shut down because of an accident which later was anounced that it was caused by a structure failure

No comment on that.

well that is nothing once i had a dream that i was on Son of Beast and something broke on it causing a support failure which caused the rosebowl to collapes, then the next day after i told my mom about it, the news came on and Son of Beast was shut down because of an accident which later was anounced that it was caused by a structure failure

WOW!!!!Is that True??? :unsure:

No comment on that.

Wow, can you see into the future? ;)

Along time ago before Dragster was built, before i ever heard of Cedar Point i had a dream i was there riding Dragster, and Millenium Force (only it was a B&M that just did zero gravity rolls.) But the point is i had a dream about Dragster before it was made.

Everytime I have dreams about coasters either I die, someone else dies, or I wake up in the middle of the ride. I've never made a complete circut on a roller coaster in my dreams. Its always on a ride that exists, except they're never in the right park. One time I walked from SOB to Dragster. :blink:

Everytime I have dreams about coasters either I die, someone else dies, or I wake up in the middle of the ride. I've never made a complete circut on a roller coaster in my dreams. Its always on a ride that exists, except they're never in the right park. One time I walked from SOB to Dragster. :blink:

Same thing with me.!!Alot of times ill die in my dreams. :o Its weird.

No comment on that.

Wow, can you see into the future? ;)

Along time ago before Dragster was built, before i ever heard of Cedar Point i had a dream i was there riding Dragster, and Millenium Force (only it was a B&M that just did zero gravity rolls.) But the point is i had a dream about Dragster before it was made.

i don't know i mean i have had many of those deja vu dreams but this was the first one that actually scared me when it came true

Guest TombraiderTy

I was just saying my most recent KI dream, I've had PLENTY theme park dreams weirder than that. To name a few...

1. Back in 2004, I had a dream Action Zone and Oktoberfest were redone. Days of Thunder was replaced by a very compact log flume maybe three stories tall. Drop Zone, Congo Falls, Son of Beast, Face/Off, and Delirium were removed. At the same time, Timberwolf had been converted into an indoor theater with two sides, and performing was Cosmo and Wanda (for those who don't know, they're teh pink and green haired fairies in Fairly Odd Parents on Nickelodeon). I stumbled upon a brochure on the ground, and it showcased the coming attractions- A ride with two sets of tracks- one maybe seven feet above the other- would be in the area. The track was very similar to Demon Drop's form, but the ride flipped you and dropped you several times. Very interesting, but rough. Another ride was a hyper-coaster similar to Nitro, and a pedaling bikes (monorail cycles) attraction that traveled under a non-existent wooden roller coaster.

2. A quick dream I fail to remember most of, but a mirror image of Face/Off faced it from teh opposite side, meaning it was built in the entrance area before teh security gates. It was a different color and had its two lifts traveling through the spot between Face/Off's two lifts. Hard to explain, and a very pointless dream.

3. During Fear Fest, I was a performer within Festhause. Dressed as a bright purple neon bat, I had to swing down on a wire while several other colored bats flew around me. Right before a little dead girl was singing, and afterwards the bride of Frankenstein talked to the crowd. Still trying to figure out the meaning of that one :wacko:

4. Within the "other park" range, I was a state fair with a record-smashing, world's best roller coaster along one edge of teh parking lot. It was a red steel roller coaster that launched you down a small runaway then sent you flying up a hill. The hill was maybe 180 feet, then the train leveled out at the top on a 0 degree section of track. After half a second or so, the train then sped back down teh hill in reverse. I had to wait in the car while my great-aunt and great-grandpa, who I may add was 83 at the time, rode it.

5. The final dream I remember, I dreamed it was April 14, 2006 and I was heading into Nickelodeon Universe for the first time. Little Bill's Giggle Coaster had been rebuilt in teh spot of Backyardigan's Swing Along, and under Fairly Odd Coaster's supports was a robotic cowboy band playing.

Yeah I usually have my coaster dreams about Cedar Point. But the one memorable one from KI was when I was riding Top Gun with my brother, and when we went around the first U-Turn after the first drop, I got flung off the train but I grabbed on and held for dear life for the rest of the ride. That was terrifying haha.

I remember having a dream about KI several years ago. I was standing and watching Vortex from that path that takes you to Rivertown, and I saw someone fall out in the loop.

I also had one about SOB. The train was coming over the top of the lift, and the whole top part of the turn into the drop fell. I have no idea what makes us dream weird things like that.

Um, no. I wouldn't say that, I was simply posting the theory that I use for my dreams, most of them have something to do with situations that I can avoid because I've already experienced them. Maybe he had his dreams so that he recognizes the inherant risk there is in riding roller coasters, or any other adrenaline filled activity on earth. So by having the dreams maybe he will not ever have to get injured on the ride himself to learn any important life lessons, instead, he can envision how it would personally change his life. Its just a theory, what I have used for my dreams to at least try and understand them!

EDIT: I hadnt been feeling great tonight, and the original texture of my post showed that, therefore I refined my statement!

I was just saying my most recent KI dream, I've had PLENTY theme park dreams weirder than that. To name a few...

1. Back in 2004, I had a dream Action Zone and Oktoberfest were redone. Days of Thunder was replaced by a very compact log flume maybe three stories tall. Drop Zone, Congo Falls, Son of Beast, Face/Off, and Delirium were removed. At the same time, Timberwolf had been converted into an indoor theater with two sides, and performing was Cosmo and Wanda (for those who don't know, they're teh pink and green haired fairies in Fairly Odd Parents on Nickelodeon). I stumbled upon a brochure on the ground, and it showcased the coming attractions- A ride with two sets of tracks- one maybe seven feet above the other- would be in the area. The track was very similar to Demon Drop's form, but the ride flipped you and dropped you several times. Very interesting, but rough. Another ride was a hyper-coaster similar to Nitro, and a pedaling bikes (monorail cycles) attraction that traveled under a non-existent wooden roller coaster.

the real cosmo and wanda or people dressed up like them?

I had a dream that I was standing infront of the first Vertical lauch coaster talking about it. I aparently designed it in a contest the park held and they picked it and build it. I think I had the dream when i was around 12. I still wish it could come true.

this is how the ride went. You left the station and was moved up a 90 degree hill then locked into place. Before a countdown came and you were shot 200 feet straight into the air at about 85 mph. At the top of the hill was the worlds biggest bunny hill which gave you 20 secs of airtime. Before plumeting back toward the ground at about a 70 degree angle and after that there were a lot of high turns and inversions.

It was placed behind The Racers and was called Apollo G-force

KI is in my dreams frequently, but it is always about spending time there and walking around, talking and enjoying life..... Most of my dreams indicate a desire to escape, which I know I have, especially when I'm couped up inside all winter. Many times the dreams involve people from my past as well. I guess it's like Carl Weathers said in "Happy Gilmore"....In those dreams, I "go to a happy place."

• 3 months later...

Not too long ago i had a dream that i was sleeping, then slept walk... stole my moms car and drove to KI while asleep. Then snuck in, and climbed the Eiffel Tower stairs. Then the next morning i woke up (in my dream) and aton of police cars were in the parking lot. My cousin (gnarkiller) called me and said

"dude some maniac snuck into KI and took apart a few of the coasters!!!" I than looked around the park and noticed that most of the rides were tooken apart... at the last second the Eiffel Tower collapsed while i was still on it. (i took it apart somehow.)

Very strange dream...

My KI dream is quite humorous

I was at KI on The Beast's lift

Everyone on the ride was nice and calm, but then right before we went over the hill, Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons jumped out of nowhere onto the front car, and the track cracked and our train bounced over the lift hill. When the train hit the ground, I woke up at 4:24 am in hysterical laughter.

Guest kingcoaster

well i do have to say i had a dream of ki. one i remember was that my friends decided we should go to ki, so i said ok. so as we were walking i saw this huge roller coaster. the first side ways coaster with LIM launch system with alot of loops and the biggest drop,6000 feet passed the clouds

Hmmm...I think the only roller coaster dream I've had, was...

I was at CP, riding Gemini, only it was an all wood coaster, and the supports were white, while the track was red. But regardless, it was still Gemini, even if the layout was completly different...haha. Well, we went down a hill, and started to go up another one, when I got too much airtime and flew out of the coaster, and died. It was still a fun fall though.

Guest kingcoaster

that happened once, but i think it wasnt gemini. i think was top thrill dragster at Kings Island. it was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. During Fear Fest, I was a performer within Festhause. Dressed as a bright purple neon bat, I had to swing down on a wire while several other colored bats flew around me. Right before a little dead girl was singing, and afterwards the bride of Frankenstein talked to the crowd. Still trying to figure out the meaning of that one :wacko:

5. The final dream I remember, I dreamed it was April 14, 2006 and I was heading into Nickelodeon Universe for the first time. Little Bill's Giggle Coaster had been rebuilt in teh spot of Backyardigan's Swing Along, and under Fairly Odd Coaster's supports was a robotic cowboy band playing.

The first one cracked me up!

A robotic cowboy band? Once again, that cracked me up! :lol: