Concept Survey from PKI

Dane

I took the suvey and am now exhausted. It's too bad they didn't give any details about the TV Land Lounge.

I liked that idea the best. If there's one thing that PKI needs it's a full service restaurant. Although, I did suggest that it might be a better idea to build a replica of one of the famous TV Land eating establishments. Just imagine getting to hang out at Cheers or Arnold's from Happy Days. They could even build the building in such a way that they could have separate rooms with a bunch of different TV Land Replicas. I for one would love to eat in the Huxtables kitchen.

• Like 1

could pki really be thinking about retheming FOF to MTV soundwave? after teh survey, i'm convinced its a deffinte possiblity. From the concept photos, MTV soundwave is clearly FOF... from the Hanger (line area) visible on the right side of the first picture, and the fact that the UFO is in the second.... i like it, i like it a lot!

• Like 1

If you read the survey, it says not to take aritst renderings too seriously. It told you to base your opinions on what you thought the ride would look like by the description, not the artist renderings. They may have just used the FOF building as an example, not necessarily giving a clue to the re-theming of FOF.

I really love the idea of the Spongebob Squarepants:Crash Course It sounds a lot like a mix between Splash Mountain at WDW and that Spongebob darkride that was rumored maybe PGA will get that since the rumor says PGA wants to get away from a themed Scooby doo Dark ride idea But I kinda wish PKI would get it.I think the old cars will come back to PKI as the NICK CAR WASH I like that idae alot Iam sure kiddies would like it as well.But the MTV shockwave sounds very awsome what TUNED me out was the the fact it would be an MTV themed ride MTV is one the Sucky-est channels on cable.

• Like 1

the servey was okay, i guess. The only thing I forun interestin was the question on the final page asking "which of the following movies from 2003/2004 would you like to see a ride theamed after?". On the extensive list was "FOOTLOOSE" (didn't that movei come out in the 80's), maby this is a clue that the rumors are true that PCW will be getting FOOTLOOSE the floorless coaster in the next few years (hopefully 2006). Any wa the italian job will have to do... for now.

I would also like to see the MI:SS intergrated at the parks that sounds cool, and the nick car wash would be fun. I think the Titanic theamed rides are in poor taste and didn't sound to interesting.

Ponder the FOOTLOOSE question, hopefully people would be coming up to PCW to ride a world class coaster.

I can dream can't I B)

:offtopic: UM dude they are Remaking Footloose but The Honeymooners movie wont be released until 2005 the movie stars Cedric'''The Entertainer'' and Mike Epps from the FRIDAY film series they are making the Honeymooners more urban...

I think PKI will get that Nick Carwash and I have gut feeling we will see more of Spongebob in paramount parks.

I just took the survey I think that the best 3 things on it was the Nick sit down place to eat, SBSP boatride, and the Nicktoon car wash. The other where ok not the best they could think of :wacko: . I don't like how they had Disney World or Disneyland for as high as you could go for a theme park. Sure Disneyland is about the same size of Kings Island, but Disney World has 4 parks not one and 2 water parks. :cowboy:

I am thinking that next, we will see some serious retheming/new ride programs on some of your favorite rides...

FOF...MTV soundwave

TR:TR...TR:FF

Tiques...Nick Car Wash

Wings or other restaurant...TV Land Lounge

Prior to reading your post, I myself thought that the Antique Cars might be transformed into the Nickelodeon Carwash.

Whether it be MTV music videos or Star Trek, I think that FoF is in need of some theming. Though the que line is very well themed, the ride itself is dark and soundless. The experience would be enhanced by music/sound effects and scenery like Disney's Rockin Roller Coaster.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I was thinking the same thing FoF needs a good touch of retheming to enchant the ride its self.The Nick Car wash sounds really cool and really fun since Nick is now the top dog in the park I would expect to see it in the park as the old cars.Now I just wanna touch the subject of the Spongebob SquarePants:Crash Course Boating School that idea and concept really took me by surprise I love the Concept and the idea since Spongebob is so darn popular nowadays and there is no ride themed to spongebob in NC I think PKI should put this in and the Nick carwash in Nick Central when it is time for a Nick Central Expansion...PKI put in two rides in nickcentral in 2001 so why not add two more...two rides at a time aint bad :) besides Nick Central needs more rides.

:) Yes I see the Spongebob Squarepants Crash Course Boating School being located where Top Cats Taxi Jam is located since it sounded like an indoor and a outdoor type of ride located next to SDATHC.NickCar Wash I see being located where the green slime maze is now.If PKI does go with a NICK Expansion I would be happy but sad because I hate to see HBL go but sometimes its for the best Nick is the new HB is the old ...but I can always go to Six Flags to see HB.

I voted for that Scooby-Doo show too! ;)

Is it me for are alot of the ideas lame? Who whats to ride Mean Girls the Ride or Snow Day the Ride? Paramount has alot of good movies to use so why are they picking the worst. I do think in 2006 you will see more Nick Zone with SB and Nicktoon wash and HB getting smaller and smaller.

• Like 1

I liked the MTV Soundwave idea a lot. I also liked the Mission Impossible show, it kind of reminded me of the Indiana Jones show that they have at Disney World. The concept that i would be most interested in was missing though... A hypercoaster themed to what ever they want, heck I would prefer a Mean Girls hypercoaster over any of those ideas. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to wait a couple more years

• Like 1