Concept Survey from PKI

Dane

I personally don't want to see Flight of Fear rethemed, but I would like to see it get some theming inside the ride building, as well as maybe a soundtrack. I think if a Nick Central expansion takes place, it would be a good idea to tear down the Meet & Greet(which has been rumored I believe)and expand that way. In this way, if they want to further expand Nick Central, they can just remove some parts of Picnic Grove. And yes, I think it's very likely that PKI would build both the Spongebob Crash Course and the Nick Car Wash. They could just build one building, and have Spongebob use most of it and have it's entrance on one side, and then have the car wash use a little bit of the building and have its entrance on the other side. Also, the building could have lots of Nick Central theming on it to keep the area colorful. One other positive if they expand towards Picnic Grove is that Boomerang Bay will seem less detached from the park, seeing as Nick Central would stretch closer to the railroad crossing. As far as TR being rethemed, don't count on it. They've spent too much on merchandise under the name Tomb Raider: The Ride to switch the name, and it definetly won't be rethemed. Basically, I think Paramount Parks is just trying to find a way to use the actual ride part of TRTR without all the que line and preshow elements of it for other Paramount Parks. Similarly, it seems they want to make a walk through attraction that's similar to TRTR's que line, but has no ride, just more effects and probably a bit longer.

Has anyone thought for just a minute that maybe the people that actually run the parks are not really making all the decisions, but the people way high up in Paramount are telling these park executives that they need to theme certain rides to certain movies. Maybe the reasoning of theming more rides is because the higher-ups in Paramount think it will benefit sales in movies and maybe it will help people to recognize these movies and get them interested in them so they will go home and buy it? I don't really know, but it is hard for me to think that the people who really run the parks would theme these rides to ridiculous movies like these. I did think that Paramount was doing a good job with PKI, but now I'm beginning to think that the higher-ups in Paramount are making demands to the park executives that will decrease the quality in the various Paramount parks. Just my two cents and maybe someone else might agree or see where I'm coming from. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I know for a fact that the spongebob movie will do very well because like scooby-doo he is very popular among kids and adults.

The Scooby-Doo movie did not do so well for the 2nd time around. If the DVD sales do not pick up WB will not make the 3rd movie at all. I guess Spongebob will do well from what I have read about the moive.

I know for a fact that the spongebob movie will do very well because like scooby-doo he is very popular among kids and adults.

The Scooby-Doo movie did not do so well for the 2nd time around. If the DVD sales do not pick up WB will not make the 3rd movie at all. I guess Spongebob will do well from what I have read about the moive.

:offtopic: Um yes it did ...Scooby Doo 2 did very well but not well enough as the first one did at the box office and that was WB's fault for releasing it so early in the year they moved SD2 from it's first release date which was June 18th 2004 to March 26th 2004. The reason why Scooby Doo 3 isn't going to happen is because SD2 didn't make as much money as SD1 did WB had HIGH hopes for SD2 it has nothing to do with DVD sales which at where I work it's on the top ten best dvd sellers list I think it's number 5 It's doing very well.Now WB is moving on with Yogi Bear that movie is going to hit theaters Memorial Day 2006.

Spongebob will do well in theaters. :)

I think if a Nick Central expansion takes place, it would be a good idea to tear down the Meet & Greet(which has been rumored I believe)and expand that way.

It would be a bad move on PKI's part to tear down a perfectly good theater.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to The Backporch?

Tearing down a bunch of HB Land rides to put in 1 new Nick Central ride wouild be a bad move on PKI's part too.

I think it would cool if PKI got a couple alien costumes, and employees inside FoF's que dressed in these costumes. It would cause so much mayhem.

Yeah, then every once in a while,have the power go out and light on the ship light up,and the people in the costumes take random people and throw them in the front of the line.It would cause chaos AND give people the chance to get on the ride quicker. :D

• 2 weeks later...

:offtopic: Um yes it did ...Scooby Doo 2 did very well but not well enough as the first one did at the box office and that was WB's fault for releasing it so early in the year they moved SD2 from it's first release date which was June 18th 2004 to March 26th 2004. The reason why Scooby Doo 3 isn't going to happen is because SD2 didn't make as much money as SD1 did WB had HIGH hopes for SD2 it has nothing to do with DVD sales which at where I work it's on the top ten best dvd sellers list I think it's number 5 It's doing very well.Now WB is moving on with Yogi Bear that movie is going to hit theaters Memorial Day 2006.

Spongebob will do well in theaters. :)

Sadly your right greenghost their isnt gonna be a Scooby Doo 3 :( but there is gonna be a Yogi Bear Live-Action film which is due out Memorial Day 2006 like you said ghost. :D:wub: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

there is gonna be a Yogi Bear Live-Action film

Their still in talks about this movie so right now I don't know if it will get made.

Wha? dude....they are writing the script right now the movie will get made thats why they passed on SD3 and moved up The Jetsons so they could get yogi bear and friends on the big-screen faster didnt you see the release date posted above...yogi is coming....

there is gonna be a Yogi Bear Live-Action film

Their still in talks about this movie so right now I don't know if it will get made.

Wha? dude....they are writing the script right now the movie will get made thats why they passed on SD3 and moved up The Jetsons so they could get yogi bear and friends on the big-screen faster didnt you see the release date posted above...yogi is coming....

That does mean it will be made.

Yeah I know WB is selling old HB shows now on DVD. I think making a movie would take longer with CG Yogi and Bobo. Transfomers the movie right now from Paramount has not started at all. I don't think it will come out for 2006 or 2007. Spiderman took 17 years to be made in to a movie. :offtopic:

So anyone take the new Survey :cowboy:

• 2 weeks later...
I think making a movie would take longer with CG Yogi and Bobo.

:offtopic: ERRR huh? Nope it dont take that long it takes at least 12 months I mean look at Scooby Doo it only took them 8 months to make him into a CGI character same with Garfield the less CGI you have to do the less time it takes why do you think JP4 is taking soooooo long because there is gonna be many many new and old dinos plus they have to add feathers on most of the dinos more cgi characters longer the time...but two cgi characters shouldnt take that long and its Boo-Boo not bobo.