the phantom theater

kiruler102

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, the licening for the paramount coasters ran for a few more years,

will Cedar Fair wait for 2013 to come?

You know this how? The park name licensing ran for quite some time to come, but rides were each licensed individually. Which expired when is proprietary information which, to my knowledge, Cedar Fair has not felt it appropriate to share with the public, as is its right.

Still, the licening for the paramount coasters ran for a few more years,

will Cedar Fair wait for 2013 to come?

Well Cedar Fair wanted to De-Paramount the park. Scooby is still very much still loved by Kids today. I doubt it will be removed in the next few years if that.

Scooby is still very much still loved by Kids today.

Not as much as Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, and the Fairly Odd Parents.

That I know.

Scooby was popular in the same era as Snoopy (which I bet will be the theme fo NU in 15 years)

Ummm Scooby is still very much popular. Even Universal Studios has a life size Scooby walking around. Look at the live action movies they made with Scooby in the last few years.

Given that each character or scene in phantom theater had its own special effect there was no actual ride through soundtrack other than the music. Those that remember AlienSeed however, may remember his ride through creation, which too this day I still keep on my computer. It is by far the best phantom theater make, flawless in it's transitions, perfect order or scenes. Every now and then I'll just sit back close my eyes, listen to it and relive the ride.

I've got a copy of it but I know how particular AlienSeed was about distributing it as he only had it posted for one day, (I think Halloween 2006) then took it down. Maybe if we're lucky someone can get ahold of him and he'll grace us with it again.

I've got the the music for the queue ie. maestro talking and playing the organ which is about 15 minutes long and he says all of that in the queue. The only difference is that its not 5 years ago it's 75 years ago. (easy fix).

Thats definately not someone immitating maestro, it really is maestro. Still a pretty good movie :)

EDIT:

Here we go, I searched through the queue music and found the part that they used, listen for yourself!

http://media.putfile.com/Maestro-72

I can understand that, all the other characters had names and places where they were more just props that happened to talk (very quietly and hard to understand), no real personality. I think I would recognize if you left out someone else but those two, doesnt really cross my mind.

I remember at TRTR when the preshow projector burned out we used the one from the centurian for about a week and a half, it was pretty low quality.

Nice.But I would rather have SDATHC for one my nephews will ride it they wouldnt go near PT and I never understood why PT was in HBL plus I remember being told that it cost the park lots of money to keep those ghouls err.. figures up and running also I want to add there arent any card-board cuts in SDATHC when I went on the sneak preview tour I found them to be wood not plastic or cardboard. Plus I get a kick out SDATHC more than I did with PT ...I really dont like PT due to the fact they scared away my beloved smurfs.

Anyone else remember when the rumor was going around that Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom was in talks to put Phantom Theater into their park?

You can hear phantom theater music,enchanted voyage music,AE music all on a website called KIAsylum.They have phantom thater que music with the maestro and ride music.Also alot of othe music files.Once your on the website is click on feature then click on KItunes and listen.Enjoy!! :)