Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

Ive heard that they are putting SOB's loop on Vortex.

:lol:

LOL, I was standing in line for Delirium once and I heard someone mention that once all the restraint systems gave out and everyone fell out of the ride and died. I just stared at the kid for 20 seconds and when he looked over I just shook my head..

LOL, I was standing in line for Delirium once and I heard someone mention that once all the restraint systems gave out and everyone fell out of the ride and died. I just stared at the kid for 20 seconds and when he looked over I just shook my head..

Thats crazy.

Thats crazy.

I love hearing some of these things when waiting in line because it keeps me entertained when the wait is long.

Once in line for FoF me and Gnarkiller heard some people saying that FoF flew off the tracks once and that no body knew about them.... I wander where people think of this stuff..?

Lol, I have no idea... I was in line for SoB during Halloween Haunt and some guy was talking about how a deer was gonna jump out and hit him while riding SoB.... I truly hate stupid people.

Once in line for FoF me and Gnarkiller heard some people saying that FoF flew off the tracks once and that no body knew about them.... I wander where people think of this stuff..?

Lol, I have no idea... I was in line for SoB during Halloween Haunt and some guy was talking about how a deer was gonna jump out and hit him while riding SoB.... I truly hate stupid people.

Thats the funniest one yet..

=D

Ya i have also heard The Vortex sinking rumor way to many times. And the guy who said that a deer is gonna hit him on SOB is just retarded. Last year i did see about 4 deer standing right beside the track though while riding. They were standing right near the track right after the final helix. I have been in line for both Beast and SOB and have heard people say that on The Beast people have had there hands chopped off going into the final tunnel run and on SOB that when they had there little accident people had been killed. Some people just have no clue.

I do think some people saying such things are just trying to scare the guests with them, and know very well that what they are saying is simply not true.

The funniest such instance I ever saw at Kings Island was the exact reverse, I am nearly certain. A young boy, perhaps 11, was telling his dad Son of Beast had a loop in it (this was five or six years ago). The father was about to spank him for lying when about six different guests all said to the father at the same time, "Hey, look over there!" Did his face ever turn red! And the boy was delighted. Seems father KNEW wooden coasters don't have loops!

• Like 1

Don't START! :lol:

I heard from a kid in line for SoB that they were moving Mean Streak down here and calling it the Uncle of Beast?

I also heared that TTD was coming down here and going where the FX Theatre is once.

I was told that The Beast was the fastest roller coaster in the park. I asked him how it can be faster than SOB when SOB is taller. He then tried to tell me that SOB was MUCH shorter than The Beast. He went on about how the woods make it feel shorter. I just chuckled and walked away.

Edit: and of course the fact that my friend's sister's ex boyfriend saw someone fall off Vortex right after the MCBR. Ridiculous

Don't You just HATE it when people who know absolutely nothing talk and act like they know everything?

:lol: This is just too easy! Browntggr, I already call dibs on this one for my signature! Jackson, buddy, there is truth and hope for you yet, within your own writings. ;)

This is one of my favorites.

Kings Island owns SOOOO much land, that they are going to expand the park. In 5 years The Beast will be the center of the park, instead of in the back.

The best part of this one is, I've heard it for 20 years. and it's always "In 5 Years....." LOL

Don't You just HATE it when people who know absolutely nothing talk and act like they know everything?

:lol: This is just too easy! Browntggr, I already call dibs on this one for my signature! Jackson, buddy, there is truth and hope for you yet, within your own writings. ;)

It's the newest trend! :lol:

It felt demoting at first, but now it's great fun!

i am not sure if this is a rumor but since i have never read anything about it i'm guessing that it is.

one day soon after ttd was opened they were running test runs over and over to see if it was running properly and it did and when they opened it up to the public that day the first train sent out got up to the top of the top hat and the train split and the first three cars made it over then the last two cars and the fake engine rolled backwards down the top hat :wacko:

I've always been told the reason King Cobra was removed was due to .... A wheel on the last car fell off causing the car of 4 people to fall off killing all of them.

But at least that one has a bit of truth to it. I remember someone posting an old picture of a newspaper clipping, about King Cobra having the last car derailed in the helix. But no one died. I also want to say it was opening year for it too.

I was told that The Beast was the fastest roller coaster in the park. I asked him how it can be faster than SOB when SOB is taller. He then tried to tell me that SOB was MUCH shorter than The Beast. He went on about how the woods make it feel shorter. I just chuckled and walked away.

Edit: and of course the fact that my friend's sister's ex boyfriend saw someone fall off Vortex right after the MCBR. Ridiculous

The Beast was the fastest in the world when it was built. B)