Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

I love how people think the cables from tower...

from johnny towers death

where stored underneath and burried underneat The Beasts 2nd hill... or was it the first

funny thing I've heard The Vortex was sinking... because when they bulit The Beast it was on a lake.. and all the water went into where The Vortex was... and that theres like and open area under there where a beaver lives

.. and thats why its sinking...

*giggles* silly people

• 4 weeks later...

Last Year after the tragic incident at Kentucky Kingdom, a girl at work told me that they had already begun dismantling Drop Zone, and that there were plans to install a new coaster in it's space...yes that tiny tiny space. Idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

My step dad use to tell me that there was a ride shaped like a KFC bucket at KI. He said it spun around in circles and you stuck to the walls like a starship at a carnival. He said on this particular ride the floor dropped out and the reason they closed it and it no longer exists is because a girl fell out when the floor dropped out. I think this is the funniest I have heard.

i heard something about daughter of The Beast...

Mrs. Pat Koch made that announcement when Legend was being teased. She said that Daughter of Beast would be opening at Koch's Holiday World soon...

Funny how long word lasts...

Strangely, the next year, Son of Beast hot sauce was sold at Paramount's Kings Island...among the things on the label was a statement about SOB being a legend coaster!

i heard something about daughter of The Beast...

Mrs. Pat Koch made that announcement when Legend was being teased. She said that Daughter of Beast would be opening at Koch's Holiday World soon...

Funny how long word lasts...

Strangely, the next year, Son of Beast hot sauce was sold at Paramount's Kings Island...among the things on the label was a statement about SOB being a legend coaster!

Actually, I heard about it before that, but okay...