Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

But the rumor I heard was that the women who fell off the Flight Commander yelled, "Here goes nothing" when she fell.
:lol: Thats the funniest thing I have read all day ! Where did you hear that ?

I heard it while in line for the ride sometime in 1992 the year after she fell.

Reminds of a joke.

What is the most commonly used pre death phrase in Texas?

"Hold my beer, and watch this"!!!!

• Like 1

This isn't really a rumour but,oh well.

Ride worker in Eiffel Tower Elevator: Does anyone have any questions about the park?

Stupid Kid: How old is "The Spider"?

Ride worker: Um, I think it's been there since the early 80's.

:lol:

It'd be nice to see employees enthusiastic enough to know when their rides were made and even who made them... just for the small instances that someone asks.

In this day and age...? Hell, if you ask a fast food worker how much an item on the menu is they have to look it up and they don't know what's on it either. When they started pushing picture buttons that was the end. I once ordered 2 hot fudge sundays at McDonalds (when they were 50 cents) the worker pushed the button twice (apparently the second push didn't take) and he said, "That will be 50 cents." I asked him if they were only 25 cents and he said he didn't know.

Top Gun hit a wooden support on SoB and killed a whole bunch of people.

Well, that account isn't true, but there have been a few mishaps with Top Gu--er, Flight Deck, but both of those were after I heard that very untrue rumor.

Top Gun hit a wooden support on SoB and killed a whole bunch of people.

Well, that account isn't true, but there have been a few mishaps with Top Gu--er, Flight Deck, but both of those were after I heard that very untrue rumor.

Back in 2002 top gun hit a mantinence truck and one of the trains derailed

In response to a previous post in which there was a complaint about a fast food worker not knowing the price of his product...The computer doesn't actually tell the individual price of the product, at least where I work...It obviously gives the total but as far as a product by product breakdown it doesn't...I wish it did, because Im guilty of having to look at the menu as well...While the average intelligence of a fast food worker can be questioned, unless of course its mine, it's not because we're dumbed down by the equipment, we just start dumb haha...

Anyway back on topic...in regards to the 2002 top gun/flight deck/maint. truck incident, my dad and I were trying to figure out where on that ride is low enough for that to occur? We couldn't see from the line, so if anyone could settle the mystery...you could be my hero baby...

In response to a previous post in which there was a complaint about a fast food worker not knowing the price of his product...The computer doesn't actually tell the individual price of the product, at least where I work...It obviously gives the total but as far as a product by product breakdown it doesn't...I wish it did, because Im guilty of having to look at the menu as well...While the average intelligence of a fast food worker can be questioned, unless of course its mine, it's not because we're dumbed down by the equipment, we just start dumb haha...

Anyway back on topic...in regards to the 2002 top gun/flight deck/maint. truck incident, my dad and I were trying to figure out where on that ride is low enough for that to occur? We couldn't see from the line, so if anyone could settle the mystery...you could be my hero baby...

The mantinence truck was parked in the ride's path and the swinging train struck it and derailed.

But, the live-action scenes in the 1972 production The Banana Splits In Hocus Pocus Park were indeed filmed at Kings Island.

Very good eye.

Another amusing thing is that the opening theme was filmed at (old) Coney Island. :)

anyhow I'll get off the tangent train.

The funniest rumor I had heard about Kings Island was back in winter 98'-99' that my older brother's friend said that they were tearing down the Eiffel Tower in order to build Drop Zone.

....yea.. cause they did EXACTLY that.

I assumed it had to be in the trains path for it to hit it and derail...ha...we just couldn't figure out where you could park a truck that would be in the path...unless it was up on the hill by the line (odd place to park) or over in the trees near the drop...

Once i heard a rumor that they were tearing down KI to Build the Dayton-Cincinnati Metro International Airport

Its true,in 3010,lol.But my friend told me that their takeing down Corkscrew at CP and its going to KI.If it was true they could fit it into King Cobras old spot!

Once i heard a rumor that they were tearing down KI to Build the Dayton-Cincinnati Metro International Airport

Its true,in 3010,lol.But my friend told me that their takeing down Corkscrew at CP and its going to KI.If it was true they could fit it into King Cobras old spot!

Thats hilarious.....A waitress at Tumbleweed on Fields Ertel Road told me about the airport thing