Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

QUOTE (Jason B @ Aug 18 2009, 06:43 PM)
That SOB is closed for the rest of the year. lol. Wow...I think KI would tell us

*cough cough*

It is closed for the rest of the season...

I don't think I'll trust a 13 year old. LOL...I can't believe this...

Well you should, because it is and they have told us.

SIGH...when KI tells me i'll know. :huh:

They have told us. Look at the post above me. And there are like... a lot of 13 year olds on here.

well hate to burst your bubble......all the the 13 year olds on this fourms are very knowledgeable more then some adults,....i would trust most the the 13 year olds on this forum. Like Jesse :P

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, that good ol' pesky Bat rumor... I've heard it for years. My sister swears not only did it happen, but that she had just gotten off the thing the run before the alleged 'accident'.

Some guys posted this as a comment on the video oldiesman put a link for

The Vortex is sinking, but about being the last year it will be open, not so sure about that. There are daily problems with the lasers on The Vortex tracks not lining up so they have to fix it almost every day otherwise there are safety cut outs and people get stuck at some spots xD

As sad as it is to say, The Vortex rumor is still going strong. I had an argument about it with a few kids on the bus about it, they insist that beyond the shadow of a doubt that it IS going to be removed next year, despite me telling them that that rumor has been going around since before you were toilet trained.

And it STILL hasn't sunk an inch.

Some guys posted this as a comment on the video oldiesman put a link for

The Vortex is sinking, but about being the last year it will be open, not so sure about that. There are daily problems with the lasers on The Vortex tracks not lining up so they have to fix it almost every day otherwise there are safety cut outs and people get stuck at some spots xD

Where is the link?

I heard,

Guess what they are going to burn SOB and float its ashes in WWC's river!

I'm thinking to myself " :blink: WHAT" Burn it! That would set the world on fire! And you know what they say,

Only you can prevent forest fires.

thank u smokey bear and i personally believe that it should be torn down not that its a good ride its just thatits a constant thing u hear about o look another injurey on sob eventually it will get to the point that no one will ride or there will be someone hurt on it every day save yourself the money and tear it down just my opinion

Terpy who I am sure is reading this post and thinking of a witty comeback that will make me cry