Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

Last Year after the tragic incident at Kentucky Kingdom, a girl at work told me that they had already begun dismantling Drop Zone, and that there were plans to install a new coaster in it's space...yes that tiny tiny space. Idiot.

:lol: That would be one skinny coaster!

its the little bill gigle coaster on a crack/steroid/meth fueled rampage it will go 5 feet higher GASP* 2 mph faster OH MY* and would do the worlds only 10 ft tall loop and be named little bill For Adults :lol:

Some guys posted this as a comment on the video oldiesman put a link for

The Vortex is sinking, but about being the last year it will be open, not so sure about that. There are daily problems with the lasers on The Vortex tracks not lining up so they have to fix it almost every day otherwise there are safety cut outs and people get stuck at some spots xD

Where is the link?

Sorry for not putting it in my earlier post

Here it is

At school yesterday a kid came to me and told me Demon Drop was coming to KI and Drop Tower was leaving. I started to laugh and he got mad casue he told me Don was his dad. Which is not true because he has a daughter and I know her casue of her going to Fairfield.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

QUOTE (Smitty @ Jan 27 2008, 03:59 AM) QUOTE (angryemobeaver @ Jan 27 2008, 02:53 AM) Ive heard that they are putting SOB's loop on Vortex.

laugh.gif

LOL, I was standing in line for Delirium once and I heard someone mention that once all the restraint systems gave out and everyone fell out of the ride and died. I just stared at the kid for 20 seconds and when he looked over I just shook my head..

Thats crazy.

laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

sitting in a theater class and Kings Island came up. And according to a person in the front... "Yea, Kings Island and Cedar Fair are going to be closed down like galuga lake because they got bought out"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i also heard another one that was funny i was at Kings highschool right next door to KI and a kid kept telling me he saw SoB running. the funny part was this was last year the 2009 season and it was about October and the best part was is he was seriously thinking he saw it found out later he was seeing Flight Deck. None the less i told him he needed glasses cause hello wooden above track steel suspended kind of a big difference