Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

Saturday while Tom and I were on Voyage's lift at Holiday World, I excitedly yelled that it was my 11th (?) ride of the day. This 10 year old (?) girl in front of us turned around and smugly said "This is my 5,000th ride." My response was a sarcastic "uh huh."

kids :lol:

Saturday while Tom and I were on Voyage's lift at Holiday World, I excitedly yelled that it was my 11th (?) ride of the day. This 10 year old (?) girl in front of us turned around and smugly said "This is my 5,000th ride." My response was a sarcastic "uh huh."

kids :lol:

And to think I was happy with 4,999 rides that day. Man that kid beat me!

• 5 weeks later...

Had a class trip, here is what I heard:

Flight of Fear is outside.

Son of Beast is closed because people died on it, and now they are going to blow it up.

BLSC changed its name becuase the ride was so bad the movie dropped its sponsership.

Adventure Express is a bad ride.

Invertigo is the best ride in the park.

Flight of Fear launches at 120mph.

Diamondback is 400ft tall.

Drop Tower was where the girl got her legs caught off.

Both Racers are forward because they switched it forward for one year, then couldn't get the backwards train back on.

I haven't heard any good ones recently, however I am always listening for them.

Not really something false that people say, but I hear this all the time at Diamondback. "There's no seat belt!"

Then you know you have a first timer....LOL

My favorites are when the ride ops are saying push down and pull up on the speakers, but you still have people stuck in the restraint not releasing it correctly. I usally tell them push down and pull up and on occasion helped them out when the gates opened for me to load the train!

I haven't heard any good ones recently, however I am always listening for them.

Not really something false that people say, but I hear this all the time at Diamondback. "There's no seat belt!"

Then you know you have a first timer....LOL

My favorites are when the ride ops are saying push down and pull up on the speakers, but you still have people stuck in the restraint not releasing it correctly. I usally tell them push down and pull up and on occasion helped them out when the gates opened for me to load the train!

I would just make the bozos ride again... if they aren't smart enough to follow directions, they need the crap scared out of them.

A few of my personal favorites~ :D

• The KI&MVRR isn't a "Real" train.
  • The Crypt is a Roller coaster
  • The Beast is the coaster that is shut down and the Son of Beast is still running.
  • King Cobra will be put back into it's place. (I heard that one last time I was in the park, I tried so hard not to giggle) :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PizzaBaby027

Oh here is the best rumor I heard...."They are taking out the fountains next year" Heard that one on our very own KICentral!!! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

FUNNIEST RUMORS:

"Invertigo is adding another train next year"

-10 year old

"There is a huge hill at the end of Boo Blasters"

-5 year old (guessing age)

i dont think it would be good if they added another train to that....*CRASH*

i had a dream once that wicked twister did have two trains, in my dream there was a piece of switch track that worked kind of like the "lift" of round about, at freestyle music park, that way there was a "standby" train in case something happened to the other, it was a very weird dream. :P

See also Batman and Robin: The Chiller, which operated two trains on one track, with switching in the station (not unlike Firehawk)...but was a shuttle coaster. There the entire loaded train swung into the center of the station to connect with the track, while the other train was loaded on the other side...

On a youtube video comment:

SoB is undergoing a $7M~ layout and track reworking. The ride will only be the same up to the top of the lfit hill. Everything after the lift hill (including the first drop) will be torn down and completely redone, this time using higher quality Intamin track, instead of the cheap, prefab Intamin track it used before. The ride will be much smoother, and the new layout will completely eliminate previous problem areas. The coaster is due to reopen summer 2012.

The italicized part made me laugh the most!

• 3 weeks later...

On a youtube video comment:

SoB is undergoing a $7M~ layout and track reworking. The ride will only be the same up to the top of the lfit hill. Everything after the lift hill (including the first drop) will be torn down and completely redone, this time using higher quality Intamin track, instead of the cheap, prefab Intamin track it used before. The ride will be much smoother, and the new layout will completely eliminate previous problem areas. The coaster is due to reopen summer 2012.

The italicized part made me laugh the most!

thats greatlaugh.gif im pretty sure it would be more than 7M dollars though