Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

"A Hypercoaster1 designed and sold by Bolliger & Mabillard that does not feature a trim brake2".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Hypercoaster: Complete-circuit roller coaster at least 200 feet tall and less than 300 feet tall that lacks inverting elements.

2Trim brake: a brake usually found in the middle of a ride designed to "trim" speed in order to save money on maintenance.

(I had a little fun with it, :P)

Well, Hollywood Dream:The Ride is only 144ft and Leviathan is 306ft, but they are categorized by B&M as "hypercoasters".

Funny rumor? KI swapping WindSeekers with Knotts.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Havnt you ever rode WindSeeker and felt like something was missing? Does it ever feel like you need more of a thrill? Well, wait no more because new for 2020 WindSeeker 2! Built on the site of action theatre WindSeeker 2 will offer an experience identical to WindSeeker 1 but now they will race! Cheer on your team to see who can be the first to the top!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Coaster Critics said:

Havnt you ever rode WindSeeker and felt like something was missing? Does it ever feel like you need more of a thrill? Well, wait no more because new for 2020 WindSeeker 2! Built on the site of action theatre WindSeeker 2 will offer an experience identical to WindSeeker 1 but now they will race! Cheer on your team to see who can be the first to the top!

Is this your rumor or did you hear this?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2008 at 9:50 AM, JacksonPKI said:

^Classic! :lol:

Here's one:

The Adventure Express was so rough one day, that an old lady didn't buckle her seatbelt and she fell out in the woods, and they found her 5 years later huddled in a makeshift hideout in the SoB's support structure.

Adventure Express is going to be rmc'd and have a 100ft lift hill and 95 foot drop xD

• Like 2

On 2/5/2008 at 10:15 PM, TOPGUN1993 said:

Wow there are more people from that part of Ohio than I realized.

Yeah same I'm very close to miamisburg as well

On 4/8/2019 at 1:45 PM, chad_1138 said:

The fact that people still think The Beast Unleashed giga is an official park announcement.

Oh. My. God. I hate that. My whole family and then some still thinks I'm ly ik ng when I say it's just a concept and they explaining it's not real but they are dead set that it is real. I'm shocked that so mnay people think it is real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CoasterWorks said:

Oh. My. God. I hate that. My whole family and then some still thinks I'm ly ik ng when I say it's just a concept and they explaining it's not real but they are dead set that it is real. I'm shocked that so mnay people think it is real.

Have them listen to the latest KIC Podcast!

7 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

The funniest one I've heard was over the summer when someone said "Move Banshee to Valleyfair and put an RMC SOB where the original SOB occupied." I just would laugh when I saw it!

I know of someone who mentions this in the comment section of many, many videos on YouTube

• Haha 1

While waiting in line for Diamondback, I heard a guest say that the wind seekers lost one of it's "seats" while in mid flight and it flew off and hit the Eiffel Tower.  The idea of this happening is not funny.  But it cracked me up to think that a human being would honestly think the park would keep operating it if this happened.  how crazy?!?

Their are simply to many to talk about in one go. The funniest/ down right dumbest rumor I’ve heard was someone in front of me in the line for Slaughterhouse And they were like “they use real bodies in here”. This was followed by a facepalm on my part.

• Haha 1