Has anyone been to Canada's Wonderland?

I will be going to Canada's Wonderland this year and want to know if you can get the whole park done in one or two days. I have a season pass with free parking already. Also how much is the food up their is it about the same as Kings Island?

And, at least under Paramount, Wonderland had amazing food at reasonable prices. Now that Cedar Fair is in charge, I doubt the food is as good, but I bet the prices are amazing! :)

The prices went up with Cedar Fair. Everything is quite expensive now, but I still prefer Wonderland's food options to Kings Island's.

I will be going to Canada's Wonderland this year and want to know if you can get the whole park done in one or two days. I have a season pass with free parking already. Also how much is the food up their is it about the same as Kings Island?

The food prices are about the same as every other Cedar Fair park.

Here's the menu and prices in Coasters:

cw033mb7.jpg

There's also a Marketplace Buffet in the park which will coaster you about $20 a person and is apparently the best dining option at the park.

And although it doesn't show prices, Wonderland's site has all the parks major dining options: http://canadaswonderland.com/attractions/c...ry.cfm?ac_id=37

If you want to get ll the coasters and most of the flats done, you will need two days, especially during the summer. Lines for major rides can easily reach 1+ hours during a week day in July or August.

I tried to do the whole park in a day (a Saturday) expecting light crowds, but I was surprised to see HUGH lines for everything. I waited an hour for a Boomerang! Anyway, you will definitely need two days, and be sure to do the Huss J2, I thought it was fantastic.

I've been to Wonderland twice, 1996 & '97, so it's been quite a while, but I would recommend 2 days as well. The park back then was wonderfully landscaped, had good rides and we all had a good time (although the 2nd trip we did experience some problems that prompted me to write a letter to their Guest Relations, mainly regarding difficulties we, as Paramount Parks employees, had getting into the park which I had not encountered the first visit and the way we were treated in regards to my friend's handicap accessability needs). I highly recommended the park back then, but that was over 10 years ago. ZOINKS!

Thank you all for the help I post a trip report when I get back this summer. Also I am going to Cedar Point on the way back.

After this summer I will only have two of the old Paramount parks left. Also Wonderland still has Hanna-Barbera Land.

And don't forget, re-entry into the USA this summer will no longer be a cakewalk. If you don't have a passport, you may want to consider getting one NOW. So far, it isn't absolutely necessary for ground travel, but the number of documents that Homeland Security's TSA will accept in lieu thereof has been greatly decreased, and those documents get a great deal more scrutiny than does the typical passport. Check travel requirements BEFORE you go. My experience has always been that getting back in this country is far more difficult than getting out.

Yes, but the head of Homeland Security has cracked down on what other documents to prove citizenship are necessary. Congress may make him back off, but for now many documents which were okay no longer are. A passport is the safest option...and a birth certificate is helpful instead, but may or may not be acceptable by next summer. In any event, I'd check requirements...and if I intended to go to Canada fairly often or to leave the country on even a semi-regular basis, I'd get a passport NOW. It is also safe to say that processing times (and perhaps fees) are only going to increase as summer nears.