I wish new rides would come soon

NatiReds084

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 days and counting! Ohh boy, I need a life.

Anyway, yea. Ive been to parks with Great Thrills and no fun. Or great Fun and no thrills. Kings Island has both. With rides like The Beast, Vortex, Flight of Fear, and Firehawk!

And with rides like Beastie (I refuse to call it by any other name), Avatar, Rugrats, All that Jazz.

Kings Island is a great park and if you're bored of the thrills go to the Nick. U! There fun little rides are always pleasurable.

Avatar airbender all the way!!! My friends and I can't get enough of that ride!!

the first time i rode this i was in shock with the thrill that this thing gives. i personaly think that this ride shouldn't be in the kiddie land surrounded by the little gentle rides

I think its enough to have one unique ride in the park. That would be like building two Vekoma SLC's, putting them on opposite ends of the park, have one slightly bigger than the other, and call it a new attraction.

Plus the space that a ride like Airbender (only larger) would take up would be astronomical. Look at the footprint that Airbender takes up, and to have anything remotely close to an "adult version" would be at least three times the length. Im thinking Racer, only about 300-400 ft. shorter on the out-route.

Isnt that how its done around here? And i was just stating the obvious. it is true we have many roller coasters why do we need more? thats all. I think a bigger Avatar would be awesome.

Dude, Read This:

Plus the space that a ride like Airbender (only larger) would take up would be astronomical. Look at the footprint that Airbender takes up, and to have anything remotely close to an "adult version" would be at least three times the length. Im thinking Racer, only about 300-400 ft. shorter on the out-route.

The origionally takes up enough place already!

• 4 months later...

Its an awesome park for coaster junkies, but I think they need a lot more flat rides. I actually tried to ride some of the flat rides while I was there this past visit. Theres not a whole lot really.

significant ones:

Drop Tower

Delirium

The Crypt

Fair type Rides:

Monster,

Shake Rattle and Roll

Viking Fury

Zephyr

Unless we are counting Nick Universe, thats really about it. While I think its cool KI is building a new coaster, I do think its time for some more flat rides. Honestly I can't believe an amusement park wouldn't have a simple Ferris wheel or something!