What type of new ride should Kings Island get?

Dalefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of expansion room available at KI for future ride installations. I think over time Ki will get lots of new coasters and flat rides.

I think KI even though they do have a great variety of rides, needs more rides other than coasters, and for the age 2-5 people. Not all people are coaster riders, and not all are small children. What about the people who don't like coasters?More water rides would be great!

I could not agree any more. You are 100% right they need flat rides and rides to appeal to everyone just not coaster peeps.

A Ferris Wheel, themed to look like an old mill wheel in Rivertown...

This is the best and most unique idea I've heard in a long time.

LOVE IT.

I'm also among those that want a ferris wheel...but I want the 09 coaster too!

Thanks, dtf.

I'd also be happy with a new coaster over a Ferris Wheel, but there have been times when more than one attraction has been added to a park in the same year. That rumored activity around Swan Lake...verrry interesting! B) (Don't know what it is exactly, so I'll just daydream about the possibilities).

An NFL-themed Tilt-a-Whirl, with Steelers, Browns, Bengals, Colts helmet-painted cars, & stadium theming...

A Ferris Wheel, themed to look like an old mill wheel in Rivertown...

A Flying Scooter, painted to look like patriotic eagles, somewhere near the 50's Diner... ;)

Wow! These are great ideas!! I think that these ideas alone would make these rides popular.

I voted for dark ride themed to Spongebob - but I want a dark ride withOUT SpongeBob. I want a sci fi themed dark ride. KI needs more indoor rides because it does rain.

Best regards,

Italian Chef

Get thee to Great Adventure this season. By all public accounts, Spongebob is leaving and a space themed simulator movie is replacing it.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Why'd ya do that? It was funny! And your right, I was in a hurry, so I wrote too fast. That is Geddy Lee, I made him look like he would if he wasn't posin'. Dude's 54. Good eye, mate! And 'peace out's ooooolllddd schooooollll, dude. :rolleyes: It's all good.

I think KI will get something like what I said, but not as soon as I want. -Eddie

:D ^Well, 23 Skidoo, little brother! That's swell, and groovy! Radical to the max! (I'll get it new school, I promise!). I don't honestly know how much room KI has for a Millennium Force type coaster, without the ride intertwining with other rides, or being one heck of a narrow O&B. I've looked at Google Earth, etc., and I'm not sure what the park's boundaries are, but if they did ever introduce another monster coaster, I'd imagine it would be in all that wooded area to the east. I think the lift hill would be scarier amid trees and buildings than the lakeside view of MF.

I would love to see a hyper or giga coaster. Something like Millenium or MAgnum. Or a prototype of Nitro would not be bad either.

Uhh, would you happen to mean a copy of Nitro? Because I'm pretty sure a prototype of the ride would have to come before to actual ride itself. ;)