Favorite Ride

NatiReds084

Since I haven't gone to many parks, my options are limited.

Fav. Wood - Big Dipper @ Geauga Lake

Fav. Steel - Dominator @ Geauga Lake

Fav. Flat - Delerium @ Kings Island

Close Seconds:

Fav. Wood - Racer @ Kings Island

Fav. Steel - Vortex @ Kings Island

Fav. Flat - Twister The Ride @ Universal Studios Orlando

Favorite Flat-Tie Between Skyhawk and Drop Tower

Wood-Beast

Steel-Maverick

Kids coaster: the teddy bear Strickers grove:

Flat-witch's wheel (like sky lab) Cedar Point tied with Sky Hawk Cedar Point

Fav Classic flat the monster

favorite Dark Ride: The log FLume Knotts berry farm:

Fav ride that does'nt exist anymore : Fantastic Voyage Kings Island:

• 2 weeks later...
Other theme parks

wood:SOB, next would be Mean Streak

Emobeaver, you have some weird tastes in coasters! :P SOB and Mean Streak! IMHO those tow should be ranked the "best wooden sculptures at an amusement park." I am a huge fan of wooden coasters. SOB with the new trains is tolerable but still not a very good ride imo. Mean Streak....well every time I go to CP I look at it and think "WOW, looks awesome!" then I ride and......I'm not angry at it......just dissapointed. Sir, we need to get you to some other parks with BETTER woodies!

"I take it you didn't ride The Georgia Cyclone???? "

No, i did, ive rode it a few times. i juust didn't like it.

"Emobeaver, you have some weird tastes in coasters! SOB and Mean Streak! IMHO those tow should be ranked the "best wooden sculptures at an amusement park." I am a huge fan of wooden coasters. SOB with the new trains is tolerable but still not a very good ride imo. Mean Streak....well every time I go to CP I look at it and think "WOW, looks awesome!" then I ride and......I'm not angry at it......just dissapointed. Sir, we need to get you to some other parks with BETTER woodies!"

Lol, the funny thing is, is that i think that The Beast and just about every other wooden coaster ive rode is rougher. I guess i do have weired taste in coasters.

It's okay, guy. I get told the same thing.

You like what you like, and that's just fine!

I know exactly what you mean.

But i don't like Vekoma's, well except Firehawk.

How did you feel about Ninja at SFOG then? :lol: I was supposed to go to SFOG Easter weekend, and was looking at videos of the rides on the internet and this was about the same audio from each one of ninja...

"ok here we go!'

crests lift hill

"oww, geeze....oww.....OWW"

goes through some loops

"OWW!.....its almost done.....wow......oww"

pulls into final brakes

"That sucked!"

It's okay, guy. I get told the same thing.

You like what you like, and that's just fine!

I know exactly what you mean.

But i don't like Vekoma's, well except Firehawk.

How did you feel about Ninja at SFOG then? :lol: I was supposed to go to SFOG Easter weekend, and was looking at videos of the rides on the internet and this was about the same audio from each one of ninja...

"ok here we go!'

crests lift hill

"oww, geeze....oww.....OWW"

goes through some loops

"OWW!.....its almost done.....wow......oww"

pulls into final brakes

"That sucked!"

Yes, Ninja is horrible! Ive rode it twice, and unfortunitly this summer im taking gnarkiller to SFOG and he needs some coaster credit, that means i have to ride it again...

i quite liked Ninja. My sister did not, her and my step-father had to go the the car about two hours before my mother and I left the park as she slammed her head into the side of the restraints and then back into the headrest.

I felt really bad for her, her day was ruined, and I'm not sure that she knew exactly where she was. I felt awful because I was the one that wanted to go on Ninja.

• 4 weeks later...

The best ride on earth is The Beast. It is the first roller coaster I rode. I was terrified and I only rode it because I was on a date and was too embarrassed to admit I was scared. My friends and I who had season passes in High School would pick a a couple of days a year and make them "Beast Days" where all we would do all day besides eat and go to the bathroom is ride The Beast over and over. The last time I rode it I actually broke my ribs! That was painful. I can't wait to ride it again now that my daughter has been born.

Shelzy

Miamisburg, Ohio