Where at KI would you get married?

italianchef

My fiance' and I want to get married in front of the ifel tower, or at the top, either way, we wanna get married there... for those of you who have done it, did you bring a pastor along with you? Who actually performed the cermoney?

You'll have to learn how to spell it first! ;) Just messing with you.

Congratulations, and for future reference it is spelled Eiffel. B)

Yeah, but for many it is indeed spelled cermoney.

And I bet Mrs. Gates couldn't care less how Sir Money Gates spells anything! :) (She probably also doesn't care about his money...or does)

Terpy, just sayin'

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In front of the waterfall at Ol' Paramount Story (I don't even know if that area has a new name or not).

Funny you mention that. I am getting married on Sept. 20th and one of the spots mentioned was that very spot. Also thought about Strickers Grove but since they are SOLD OUT until next year, we decided to make it a much smaller affair.

Now while I obviously have no problems with people getting married at the parks, I must agree with Shaggy. Was at Disney last year and every time I would see one of those self-centered "look at me" brides with Minnie Wedding ears on, I literally wanted to scream.

Can you get married there?

I plan to call them tomorrow... well, today, its like 5am right now... I will let you know, and I went to Disney in '06... guess i am totally different, i thought those minnie ears were cool, but I hate minnie, i love Mickey, so I got me some ears with 06 on them and my name on the back... Disney was sooooooo totally awesome!!!!! ;)