Choose your own ride names!

NatiReds084

Okay to improve on my original name of inversion for Invertigo I came up with... Double Helix.

The ride has no Helix at all but you could call it Cobra since it does have a cobra roll.

Vekoma calls it a Boomerang, but hey, whatever.

How 'bout top gun...er....flight deck gets a red, white, and blue color, with colorful trains, and calls it:

THUNDERBIRDS

Tomb Raider - The Holy Grail (Every Holy Grail book/movie ends up searching through an undergroud tomb)

Italian Job - I liked somebody elses idea of Road rage, pretty cool name

Yes! And have the "Knights Who Say 'Nee!'" guarding the entry, a vorpal bunny rabbit that lunges out at you as you enter the tomb, and a rope bridge with a Terry Gilliam Bridge Troll who asks 3 questions. Getting a question right or wrong sends you flying into the Gorge of Dispair!

Python fans would go nuts!

(And thanks for the compliment on the Road Rage idea.) :D

Guest rcfreak339

Flight Deck - Turbulance

Invertigo - Flip-Flop

Drop Tower - Fallout

Thunder Ally- Speed Ally 500

Backlot Stunt Coaster - Cooper Chase

The Crypt - I actually like the name so...keep the name. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I like fusion, thats a good one. See... between all of us we have come up between way better names. lol

That's funny. I see one or two good names and a bunch of terrible names suggested. Not saying I could do better, but, a lot of these suggestions I'm reading are much more lame than what CF came up with.

One name change I would make is to restore the "Amazon Falls" name to Congo Falls.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

Interestingly enough, Wikipedia is reporting that the name has already been changed back to Amazon Falls for the 2008 season.

As previously stated, I change Congo Falls back to Amazon Falls. And I'd change Flight of Fear to Asteroid Field and film a short sci fi film, starring me and Paula Dean, for the film.

Also, I'd change Bubba Gump to Cajun Charles' Cafe; the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad to Nino Infosino Railroad, LaRosa's Pizza to Papa Charles Pizza & Pasta, SOB to Big Wooden Coaster, and TR:TR to Treasure Huntress.

Happy Easter,

Italian Chef