Join the KICentral Mobile Club!

BoddaH1994

• 3 months later...
The important question is, did you like the video?? :rolleyes:

I did! ;)

As Did I.

But It Also Makes Me Wish I Could Visit The Park More Often :(

Same, ive only gone once this year. Im going this Saturday,sometime in August ;), September for Haunt, and October for Haunt.

Guest TombraiderTy

From the former updates, it looks more like "Come and check it out at KICentral" The only reason I may join is because I'll lack Internet usage during the announcement and would like to know as soon as possible. And I would like to know what the coaster is and everything, especially not its name, not that I can read all about it at KICentral.

And on the registration for it, it has add an additional region. I'll be in sunny Florida (B)) during the announcement, so should I add that to receive a message then or will it matter?

From the former updates, it looks more like "Come and check it out at KICentral" The only reason I may join is because I'll lack Internet usage during the announcement and would like to know as soon as possible. And I would like to know what the coaster is and everything, especially not its name, not that I can read all about it at KICentral.

And on the registration for it, it has add an additional region. I'll be in sunny Florida (B)) during the announcement, so should I add that to receive a message then or will it matter?

Nah, just put the state you live in... or any state for that matter. I always send messages out to all regions. The reason why they have the region options is for bands on tour, for example, because people in Ohio typically won't want to be bothered with messages about their favorite band playing in New Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ha! In my day, that would have gotten you in far more trouble than most other forms of distraction. Especially if dear teacher thought the pupil engaged in such flatulence purposefully.

Well, seeing as how we're not allowed to have our phones on us at all, whether the power is off or not, I figured I'd be better off with the passing gas excuse :) I'm fairly fond of my phone.

And...still waiting for the verification text XD *Taps foot*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't sent out a text in a few weeks. I try to make them relatively infrequent so it doesn't burn up the list. I only send them out when it's important news that I think the members of the Mobile Club would be interested in seeing instantly. By a very rough estimation, I'd say I sent out about one mobile alert per month during the offseason and anywhere from one per month to one per week during the season. It all depends on what's going on, really.

• 3 weeks later...