What do you think about another haunted trail?

upstop

I don't usually comment on things like this but that is a great idea at face value. Heres the catch. At parts, the exit path runs right next to the entrance. In those areas the "chills" could only be located on one side. And even more in some areas, the right side is dangerous to have activity going on. This leads to "dead spots." And dead spots are a haunted attraction designers nightmare.

Some "dead spots" are designed into a design because it adds suspense. B)

Hey, about the dead spots.....what if the tunnel were covered with plastic over the top and on the lake side with "dead bodies" hanging down the middle and actors on the outside of the exit. Then, once at the platform, you could be lead into the trough, like Wolf Canyon at Cedar Point. Or perhaps, over the landing to circle through the woods and over the bridge, through more bodies to the exit. I really think it would be great to use the Rivertown side of the park for a couple of haunted attractions because of it's natural surroundings.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What we really need to do are two things. 1) Re-build all the past attractions of FearFest and 2) Build all-new mazes. I was an actor in Curse of the Crypt this past FearFest, and the maze was butt-ugly (i was the mummy with glasses on, for those of you who really want to know). But everyone else is right-we seriously need a werewolf maze in WWC. We also need a Curse of the Spider-type maze to really scare the s*%t out of people. Maybe that could be the front for a new Crypt. stupid.gif

is it just me or is paramount beginning to become power and money-hungry? already, they tore down antiques and eagles to put up a coaster that might not even do so well. that and the fact that they're stripping pki of all their glory and fame, just 2 turn it into a crappy park just like all the other paramount parks. Remember back in 2000 when FearFest debuted, and it was actually GOOD? Now look at fearfest; its got the same boring crap as all the other parks, and they dont even spend the money they should as something that takes "so much money u wouldnt believe it", as Dane beautifully put it. censored.gif

is it just me or is paramount beginning to become power and money-hungry? already, they tore down antiques and eagles to put up a coaster that might not even do so well. that and the fact that they're stripping pki of all their glory and fame, just 2 turn it into a crappy park just like all the other paramount parks. Remember back in 2000 when FearFest debuted, and it was actually GOOD? Now look at fearfest; its got the same boring crap as all the other parks, and they dont even spend the money they should as something that takes "so much money u wouldnt believe it", as Dane beautifully put it. censored.gif

Then why don't you do something about it.

• 4 weeks later...