Oil Today Closed at $101.01

Guest kwindshawne
I agree because now oil is $134 now that is crazy its just going up every week more a few dollars at a time is $200 a barrell going to happen at all??? I saw in Alaska its $8.65 a gallon! :blink:

I think when I go in July I am going to catch a ride with a mushing team....screw driving.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I filled up yesterday anticipating $4 gallon by evening. Even though it hasn't happened as of right now, who knows? Sometime this week, it's probably gonna happen. My little honda cost $46 to fill up-unbelievable. Just 3 years ago I could fill it for approx. $16.

I would think mid-day Thursday would be when we can see the spike for Memorial Day. I was a little confused becasue the BP down the street from my work is selling gas for 3.69 a gallon and everywhere else is still in the 3.80's

Here in West Virginia, they didn't wait until Thursday. Gas prices went up yesterday to $4.00.

Edit***I just heard that it has already jumped to $4.19 in other areas in WV.

Guest kwindshawne

Here's another good one

www.gasbuddy.com

It dropped to 3.98 here today, although I know it will jump again before the weekend, so I am going to top off the tank tomorrow on my way to work. I will use probably a quarter of a tank by sunday.