K.I. in 2008

2BMasterofK.I._29

Or at least a new movie. I mean, Spongebob 3D has been there since 2003. That means this year will be the sixth season that movie has been playing at the park. And, this spring you will be able to go to the Cincinnati Zoo and be able to experience the 4d version of the very same movie.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say to people complaing about Cedar Fairs whether policy....

Go to Silver Dollar City...wait until about 11AM (this is the time I have found that sprinkles in the mountains will start)....and then tell me you still want to complain about Cedar Fairs policy.

They close down many indoor rides even, and yes, you read that right. Not to mention storms must be a 9-15 mile radius away from the park, depending on winds, etc.

I don't think guests have a problem with the whether policy, the weather policy however... :P

All I have to say to people complaing about Cedar Fairs whether policy....

Go to Silver Dollar City...wait until about 11AM (this is the time I have found that sprinkles in the mountains will start)....and then tell me you still want to complain about Cedar Fairs policy.

They close down many indoor rides even, and yes, you read that right. Not to mention storms must be a 9-15 mile radius away from the park, depending on winds, etc.

I don't think guests have a problem with the whether policy, the weather policy however... :P

Yeah, I definitely goofed! Good catch coach. :lol:

How do you know whether guests have a problem with Cedar Fair's whether policy? And would you know whether or not they do? Or does your position change with the weather? What's your forecast on this?

The Interpreter, comical as always. In all ways.

After all Kings Island is an AMUSEMENT PARK... The entertainment is what makes the park come alive! I wish they would bring back the clown marching band.

Indeed. You know I thought the shows at Universal Hollywood were really good. I enjoyed them! A lot of parks you go to these days have crappy shows but good rides. I would be most please if KI works to improve the entertainment dept.

I had no idea where to put this, and I didn't want to put it in the Other Parks thread 'cause it kinda relates to Kings Island, but here's a link to Great America's opening weekend photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ezeiza/tags/20080316/

....INCLUDING shots of the new logos for Flight Deck and Drop Tower. I must say, the new logo for Flight Deck looks neat.

But I'm STILL calling it Top Gun!!

It is at the bottom of the third column of pictures, even though it's not an EXTREME close-up of the new logo.

Also note they completely got rid of the Stunt Tower moniker below the main logo; it just says Scream Zone, which, actually, doesn't make sense. Flip the two names and you get Drop Zone Scream Tower, which IMO sounds better than what they came up with.

The logo design goes back to what I was saying. If the logo is designed well the name can somewhat be overlooked in the sense that the logo gives the name some spice. Case in point Flight Decks logo .. I really like it ;)

It is at the bottom of the third column of pictures, even though it's not an EXTREME close-up of the new logo.

Also note they completely got rid of the Stunt Tower moniker below the main logo; it just says Scream Zone, which, actually, doesn't make sense. Flip the two names and you get Drop Zone Scream Tower, which IMO sounds better than what they came up with.

Sure....but if the park could have left the name as Drop Zone....they would have....

Okay who made the new logos in the parks at 8th grader wow they are bad and I could do better. Forgot to put it looks like RCT3 work to me.

The first requirement for signmakers at Cedar Fair:

* Must be able to punctuate properly and write in sentences easily understood by the average parkgoer.

Or not.

Intresting story on CP's signmaker:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/fun/blog/...e0-94fd66678428

I would not think that this particular gentleman falls into the catagories mentioned