Italian Job............Backlot Stunt Track

Cliffhanger...........Riptide

Tomb Raider.........Time Warp

Drop Zone...........Drop Tower

Only these smileys can describe how weired out i am by these awful names

:angry::blink::wacko::o

but i got to admit riptide and time warp are good ideas

^ Nice.

So all these names seem like someone got bored while playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. The Paramount names were interesting or at least cool.

I agree and disagree. Some names were pretty cool, others were kinda cool, but named after crappy Paramount movies.

True true. I do have to say Face/Off the movie may have sucked but the name applied to the ride (not saying the ride sucks, saying the specific scenario).

I was thinking today, I kind of miss the movie and TV feel of having Paramount in the park. I think Cedar Fair will do wonders but I just miss the movie integration. Now, if only the movies were good.....

I miss the integration to an extent. I liked some of it, especially Tomb Raider. Sometimes they could give you a feeling of adventure as if you were actually in the film. But I wish they would have left the atmosphere of some parts of the park alone. The Bier Gardens. The Antique Cars.

Being raised on Paramount's Kings Island myself, I will miss the movie characters that used to walk around, hearing the Addams Family theme and the Beetlejuice theme while sitting on International Street. Watching Star Trek in the Festhaus.

I have to say I hate IJST, or at least where they put it. Antique Cars was a great classic ride and that area of the park was perfectly tranquil. I could have been fine if they had put it in Action Zone. I think atmosphere is a huge part of KI, that's what bugs me about the POSSIBILITY of getting a coaster on top of swan lake.

I have no problem with any of the owners that have ran Kings Island or how they did run the park. You may call me naive...(Someone doubtlessly will after I post...just do it tastefully!)

I firmly believe that all things happen for a reason, and that everything that happens, builds on what happened before it.

Example: Shows had to leave, before they could come back! (Yes, I know they shouldn't have left to begin with, but they did!)

And, that's my take.

• 3 weeks later...