Screamscape report shows 2008 park map

derek9312

A Screamscape source has been at it again by taking a peek at what could very well be the 2008 park map. Two things the report mentions is that Congo Falls will go back to its original name Amazon Falls and that the entertainment lineup will include Endless Summer on Ice in the International Showplace :huh: and that for the first time in over a decade the Festhaus will offer two new shows for the season. For more information click here

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screamscape probably does have this right.

Only because the information they have provided really is not exactly Earth-shattering.

I would guess though that if they were going to change Congo-Amazon Cedar Fair would change it along with the other ones.

Plus you can tell that the map is photoshoped because everything is the exact same as last year.

The "Thank You" thing is the same as the Firehawk Advertisement

The thing was in black and white

Pathetic Attempt.

Only because the information they have provided really is not exactly Earth-shattering.

I would guess though that if they were going to change Congo-Amazon Cedar Fair would change it along with the other ones.

Plus you can tell that the map is photoshoped because everything is the exact same as last year.

Pathetic Attempt.

No that's a real map just a pathetic attempt. by the park. I could have told you not much was going on.

-All the graphics are pretty much the same as that every year. That style map was used last year, the year before, the year before, and for many years before that.

-They cant recycle anything on their publications?

-So? This proves its photoshopped, maybe it was a copy or an early draft of the maps that are yet to be printed.

Pathetic Attempt.

-Unless you have some real proof that this is photoshopped, I wouldn't call it pathetic.

Amazon falls could be a likely possibility, remember the park did say in their last press release about name changes that more were still to come.

This is the part I Hated reading : quote: (9/25/07) Bad news for Kings Island guests who are fans of that parts Halloween Haunt event. The official Kings Island website now confirms that while the 2007 Haunt will be free for passholders, in 2008 the Haunt will become an extra cost event which means that even passholders will have to pay for a ticket to get in.

^^^ That is exactly why most do not consider Screamscape reliable. Sure, communicate rumors. But they should also communicate once the rumor turns out to be fact or not.

Kinda funny that there was great discussion on this board that mentions the same exact thing dealing with HH.

Almost the same words in fact....

Can't we all just get along? :lol:

It did kinda sound like there was attitude there. And, searching the forums can be good to make sure you don't start a topic that has already been discussed to death.

Personal opinion. This is the internet peeps.

I'm not trying to get on you or anything. I was just trying to politely point out the usefulness of the search feature.