Screamscape report shows 2008 park map

derek9312

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Ryan, the stage is still technically there, behind the wintery mural. They took the jut out of the stage that went out into the audience. In all actuality the only remodel they will most likely do is remove the mural and they will have a stage.

Also, I remember watching Cheers in the Festhaus. Little bit of trivia, for that show, they used the origonal bar from the show, including the piece that is in the Smithsonean now.

Didn't we hear that we were getting a Friday's, maybe I'm remembering this wrong

You heard that the park would be open Friday's in May, not that they would be opening a Friday's in May.

Haha what a coincidence lol! That is truly the funniest thing I have read all day!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think this is the new map, first of all looks at KD's new park map... it's like CP's. Secondly it's in black and white, maybe because someone just edited the park map, and doesn't know what new paint jobs are to come. Lastly... it's on screamscape. This is just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...
Well if it isn't Screamscape again. Posting a park map before the park opens...wow what jerks.

Coming from a user who just so happens to have at least once, been a screamscape source? Oh wow, thats rich! (My sides are splitting I think)

This thread has been officially hijacked by The Dip'N dots guy, and The Beast! I always wanted to say that!

Oh, P.S. I call dibs on this one! ;)