Screamscape report shows 2008 park map

derek9312

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Fridays? According to the map, the only new eatery this year is a Cinnabon. Which is sad to think that Cinnabon is the only new option. There are hardly any somewhat healthy options to eat at Kings Island, the quality is poor, the service is poor, the selection is poor, and so it seems it will stay that way.

A friend of mine that has visited KI since it opened was talking the other day about how people actually went to KI for the food. She said her dad wasn't into the rides that much, but loved the food.

Can you imagine anyone saying something like that today?

I told you all Endless Summer would be back! Also, from what I heard back in November... a TGI Fridays is being installed into the International Street Restauraunt. Remember back during HAUNT how KI offered a "pre-haunt dinner" up there? Well, my thinking is that it was to see how popular eating up there would be with the public... and it was a HIT! So far of course, this is still a rumor. I personally would LOVE to see a FRIDAY's at KI! Doesn't Knott's have one? -Hauntguy

Haunt Guy: I heart you like a fat kid loves cake... HAHAHAHAHAHA

just I dont trust people who cut them selve in culinary school.. 2 find out 5hours later *ooooops when did that happen*

hahahaha How Many Days Till Haunt *giggles*

T.G.I.Fridays... in KI

darn now they're thinking of everything

two of which will be added to the Festhaus which hasn’t hosted a show since the early ‘90s.

Guess they are not counting the 2005 winter fest shows with the large stage in the middle?

Why would they? Winterfest '05 never happened. :lol:

YES IT DID. And I can prove it. I have excellent d.v.d. videos of the whole shebang. Including a video of the light show at ( sniffle ) Swan Lake.

Unless it was all a weird dream, and somehow I accidentally developed the technology ( in my sleep ) to transfer my thoughts to video. And I destroyed this technology prior to waking up.

My sense of humor is so warped.

Meanwhile the International Showplace will feature Endless Summer on Ice.

It's been no secret that Endless Summer on Ice will make its amazing return to Kings Island for the 2008 season, however the statement above is obviously incorrect. Endless Summer will again be in the Kings Island Theatre, while the International Showplace will feature a new and exciting show for 2008.

I told you all Endless Summer would be back! Also, from what I heard back in November... a TGI Fridays is being installed into the International Street Restauraunt. Remember back during HAUNT how KI offered a "pre-haunt dinner" up there? Well, my thinking is that it was to see how popular eating up there would be with the public... and it was a HIT! So far of course, this is still a rumor. I personally would LOVE to see a FRIDAY's at KI! Doesn't Knott's have one? -Hauntguy

Don't count on TGI Fridays going into IR.

There are several reasons. Namely renovations to meet several standards as well as renovations to meet TGI Fridays standards.

I also do not believe that a Fridays at KI would get enough foot traffic to warrent the costs invloved for the renovations as well as franchising fees.