Build your own section of Kings Island

NatiReds084

Lets say you have to build a new section at Kings Island.

1. Where would it be located

2. What would you name this section

3. How many rides/attractions/restaraunts and food stalls would you put there

4. What kind of rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls

5. What would you name the rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls

This should be fun...

1. International Street

2. International Parking Garage

3. Three!

4. Attractions- Two elevators, Food Stalls- a Whiskey vending machine and a cigarette vending machine.

5. The name of the rides? Elevators: THE EXPERIENCE

PS... Brandon Phillips is the man!

1. Where would it be located?

In the woods behind The Racer.

2. What would you name this section?

Transylvania.

3. How many rides/attractions/restaraunts and food stalls would you put there?

Probably 10 rides, 1 sit-down restaurant, 2 eateries, and 2 retail shops.

4. What kind of rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls?

I'd have an area of heavily themed rides and attractions based on horror lore.

5. What would you name the rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls?

Curse of Coaster (indoor themed as inside of a pyramind), Dracula's Bar, Ghoul's Gourmet, etc.

1. Where would it be located

- The woods behind racer and Firehawk

2. What would you name this section

- The Unkown

3. How many rides/attractions/restaraunts and food stalls would you put there

- 6 rides, 1-2 attractions, 1 restaraunt, and 2 food stalls

4. What kind of rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls

- 1 Hyper coaster, 1 metal coaster, 1 wooden coaster, 3 flats, pretzel stall, dippin dots stall, some restaraunt with good food.

5. What would you name the rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls

- Hyper Coaster- Mach Five

Metal Coaster- Afterburn

Wooden Coaster- Thunder

Flats... I dont know.

1. Where would it be located? The old Paramount Story

2. What would you name this section? The InAction Zone

3. How many rides/attractions/restaraunts and food stalls would you put there? Maybe one food and drink stall. Just mainly a place where people can go to relax.

4. What kind of rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls? Stuffed Pretzels!

5. What would you name the rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls? Pretzel Stall 1. :lol:

I'd build it in the woods to the east.

Beastwood Forest

• Rides: Huss Jump II, Topple Tower, Vekoma Air Jumper painted in earth tones...
  • Attractions: Agate souvenir jewelry shop, woodcraft exhibit, small stage for bluegrass or zydego music, forest-themed games ('safe' versions of archery, axe-throwing, caber toss)...
  • Restaurants: Arthurian-themed castle, with stone patios, parapets, etc.

B)

Guest rcfreak339
1. Where would it be located? The old Paramount Story

2. What would you name this section? The InAction Zone

3. How many rides/attractions/restaraunts and food stalls would you put there? Maybe one food and drink stall. Just mainly a place where people can go to relax.

4. What kind of rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls? Stuffed Pretzels!

5. What would you name the rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls? Pretzel Stall 1. :lol:

HAHA! :lol:

. Where would it be located? nickelodeon connecting to waterpark

2. What would you name this section? Mountain run

3. How many rides/attractions/restaraunts and food stalls would you put there? Maybe one food and drink stall. Just mainly a place where people can go to relax. with shade and about 3 rides:

4. What kind of rides/attractions/restraunts: FATBURGER last great hamburger stand:

What would you name the rides/attractions/restaraunts or food stalls?

1) a mountain log flume with thrills and chills like knotts berry farm.Including some stuff inside from KI past:

2) a flying scooter

3) tiques running through the woods:

4) a Large free 36 hole mini golf course:

And a set of restrooms:

1. Behind Vortex and Action FX Theatre

2. Little Miami River Trails

3. atleast 3 roller coasters and some thrill rides. One big restraunt and a few Pepsi, Dipn' Dots, and Pretezel stalls.

4. A B&M invert similar to Montu only themed as a mine shaft, an Intamin terrain coaster like Maverick and Farenheight, a mack spinning coaster, a ride like Shockwave at Canada's Wonderland, and lastly a Huss topple tower.

5. Invert- Big Foot's Grip, Intamin- Outlaw or Villain, Mack- Swamp Fox, Shockwave- Ohio Twister, Topple Tower- Timber Tower.

Yes i know most of the names suck and Timber Tower is a Topple Tower at Dollywood.

You may be surprised to know this, but The Beast runs remarkably close to the back of Action Theatre. I'd guess 100 feet or so. There'd be no developing that. Google Earth it ;-)

You may be surprised to know this, but The Beast runs remarkably close to the back of Action Theatre. I'd guess 100 feet or so. There'd be no developing that. Google Earth it ;-)

Interesting Land Back There:

Red is the Little Miami River Yellow Marks an area where the monerail once ran (I think there were animals there :unsure: ) Blue is where the King Cobra track is housed Brown is the location where they once shot off Fireworks The FX Theatre is marked in Green, And White is the mighty Beast:

X-BaseFXTheatreBeast.jpg

I know, i should of said behind Action FX Theatre and Racer, to the left of The Beast. Thanks for pointing that out.

^Looking at the land back there that probably is an exellent place to put a park section, I REALLY think that X-Base could have some real potential, and the Little Miami back there could Add to the area Expidentally, Like having a roller coaster go over the river like Millennium Force, or have an path over the river, it would be Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

1. The ever popular land to the left of The Racers, area where "Trail of Terror" is located"... this area...

7718504680.jpg

2. ShocktoberFest (it'd be a redo of Octoberfest, and the current Octoberfest would be removed/rethemed), it'd be themed to almost anything scary/horror like.

Once I'm done with the area, it would look like this:

7718504632.jpg

The Red Circle is FX Theater

The Blue Circle is The Racers

The Yellow Circle is the KC Graveyard

1-PT:MR, 2-SH(fine dinning), 3-Ride(unknown), 4-Ride(unknown), 5-tML(shop), 6-IgC(eatery), 7-TH, 8-RR(coaster), 9-horror themed old time photo

3. I think 3-4 rides, 2-4 eateries, restrooms, and a gift shop.

Here are some quick "logos" for stuff in my area...

Restaraunts:

7718504782.jpg

Theater/Stage:

7718504763.jpg

Shops:

7718504614.jpg

^Teen/Adult Cult horror tees, hats, memorbilia, etc. etc. Think HOTTOPIC during Halloween! ;)

Rides/Attractions:

7718504731.jpg

^Coaster

AND.....

7711492963.jpg

^ This would be a BIGGER, BADDER and MEANER dark ride! Totally re-Vamped and scarier!

Anyways, thats what I would do if I was in charge of a new area of KI! -Hauntguy

A B&M Eurofighter.... if that's possible! HAHA! Think of it like "Mystery Mine" at Dollywood but your trying to out run the GrimReaper! So, a coaster with several "near death" experiences! ;) Thanks for the compliment! -Hauntguy

Like the idea, but I did not know B&M made Eurofighter thought someone else did that?

If I could REALLY build a section at Kings Island to my liking, I'd build one called "Star Wars World". It would have rides, restaurants, and shops based on all 6 Star Wars movies. The employees would have to wear Star Wars garb. Security would dress as Storm Troopers or Clones. A Mos Eisley Cantina would exist. Flat rides and coasters would be based on different movie sequences.

May the Force Be With You,

Jedi Knight Italian Chef

Chef, great ideas!

Angryemobeaver, where is this Beaver's Southwind Lake? Tried to search it at rcdb.com. Couldn't find that coaster either.

Sith Lord KIBeast

It's not real, lol. It's a kind of coaster is made in RCT3 at one of my parks. Heres some crappy pics i took a while back. But ive rebuilt the ride at other park and it has a alot beter support design.

Shot0027-1.jpg

Shot0043.jpg

Shot0028-1.jpg

Shot0018-1.jpg

Ill try to post better pics of it when my computer lets me upload...

1. Behind Firehawk & Racers

2. X-Base (Making it an actual section of the park and adding some)

3. 3 Rollercoasters at the least. 2 Flats. 1 Sit Down Restaurant, 3 eateries

4. RC 1- B&M Diving Machine- About the size of Griffion, possible larger somewhat, 4 inversions, floorless trains that uses the terrain throughout the ride. RC 2- Intamin- Giga Coater, Millennium Forces size. RC 3- Gerstlauer Heavily Themed Euro Fighter, Like Mystery Mine. Sci-Fi Thing for all Coasters & Flats. Flat 1- Gerstlauer Giant Wheel. Flat 3- Huss Small Top Spin Replacing The Crypt with a Heavy Sci Fi theme. 3 Fast Food Places. TGI Fridays

5. RC 1- Gargantuan. RC 2- Neon Wire. RC 3- The Joker. Flat 1- Anonymous Lord. Flat 2- Fatal Midnight

Crappy Names, I know.