WTF is happening to kings island?

Austin

Suddenly all these name changes, what are they going to do about the billboard on Italian Job and Top Gun? And now The Racers are going to be both forward???? WTF????

King's Island is starting to SUCK, I need to move to Sandusky or Valencia, CA...

^Apparetnly, you do need to move. Kings Island does not suck and I'm sure they have or will do something about the Backlot:Stunt Coaster and Flight Deck billboards. How will changing the names suddenly make the rides suck?

^Apparetnly, you do need to move. Kings Island does not suck and I'm sure they have or will do something about the Backlot:Stunt Coaster and Flight Deck billboards. How will changing the names suddenly make the rides suck?

seriously!!The ride names dont matter.And The Racer used to go forward on both sides till Paramount messed with The Racers.So go ahead and enjoy your Cedar Point.

Guest rcfreak339

What the freak man! Kings Island does not suck! so what if the names changed? I mean come on! you really need to move. this is a Kings Island forum if you think the park "sucks" then why are you even on here?

Doesn't The backward Racer predate Paramount?

[edit] Whoa! Three posts before I can get one sentence out? It's on!

Was it pre-paramount?Wasnt it turned backwards when they purchased the park?

EDIT:Sorry woofer posted before me!!

Iron Swan 2009 Coaster 2009 opening where swan lake once was: Just kidding!!!! Well The Racers are fine, they will be okay going forward and can probably reduce man power on slow days as GEMNI DOES!!@ our sister park to the north.

Kings Island is on the rebound and will rock once again:

True, Kings Island is having some changes, but you should give them a chance before you critisize.

And if the changes do trn out to suck, wine to me about it AFTER opening day.

Edit: P.S. Happy 100th RaCeR!

Thanks BEAST1979!! :)

I call it The Racers because its 2 coasters.And when im at the park with a friend or someone i call it The Racers causefarts i dont know which one were riding.

Wanna be an insider? The one furthest from the midway and nearest SOB is called Racer North. The once closest the midway (formerly recaR) is called Racer South.

Class over! :)

Thanks interp!! I learned alot.I hope my friend learns something to......?

Usually I call the Backwards Racer as recaR, but obviouslly i can't now.

My friend kori called the Backwards racer Bracer.And forwards Fracer.I always got confused of what coaster he was talking about.

lol :lol:

All I need now is for the origional colors to come back, and to add the extra hill they removed, and cut the retracking I got me a classic.

If they are going to do all that (and they won't), they really need to put cushioning back in the trains. High density urethane foam makes the ride extremely uncomfortable, which it need not be. Now that Big Dipper is closed at Geauga Lake, there is not a single wooden coaster in Ohio running without that stuff....and that's sad. Rolling Thunder at Great Adventure and The Georgia Cyclone at SFOG both also have the stuff....oddly, last time I rode Rebel Yell at Kings Dominion, it did not.

If they are going to do all that (and they won't), they really need to put cushioning back in the trains. High density urethane foam makes the ride extremely uncomfortable, which it need not be. Now that Big Dipper is closed at Geauga Lake, there is not a single wooden coaster in Ohio running without that stuff....and that's sad. Rolling Thunder at Great Adventure and The Georgia Cyclone at SFOG both also have the stuff....oddly, last time I rode Rebel Yell at Kings Dominion, it did not.

Well,Lets hope The Geauga Lake Big Dipper opens somewhere else or the waterpark expands and that could operate in the waterpark.I would hate Cedar Fair if it was torn down.That was my 1st coaster ever!