EnterTRAINment Comes to West Chester

A $10 million, 80,000 square foot building that will house a model train display will open its doors in West Chester, off of Tylersville Road and I-75 in June. Part of this entertainment complex will be an area that houses seasonal displays, including an old amusement park funhouse. The centerpiece will be a 25,000 square foot train display, broken into three historical periods. The annual holiday train display at Duke Energy`s downtown office is only 2,000 square feet by comparison!

Read the full article from the Cincinnati Enquirer.

I love building model train layouts. I've been working on a big n-scale with my dad for about 7 years now it not near done as we both are very busy but we really enjoy working on it when we get a chance. He will be excited to hear about this news great find thanks! ;)

Anyone looking for more detailed information about this project and the progress, including some construction shots can find it here:

Details & Pictures

Also, as an aside....you may recognize one of the names on the list of people who are running this FEC, Bill Balfoure used to be the head of the Entertainment department for Kings Island.

I have had the pleasure of doing business with this upcoming attraction. It has been amazing to watch it grow in the last 3 months or so. I can officially say that I have never seen such a huge, detailed model train exhibit. I for one can't wait to take my girl to this when it opens.

• 1 month later...