When did you join KICentral?

June 23, 2005

At the time I was terrified of coasters, but really enjoyed looking at them and reading and such...that summer was the first summer I really started to enjoy riding them too. Since then I've been a dedicated reader, I don't post so much since I live a couple hours away and don't get to go very often so I rarely have anything intelligent to add.

I joined March 22, 2007. I was looking for pictures of Kings Island to use for work (just to advertise to our members that we were selling consignment tickets from the park) and when I googled KI, I found this site. I don't think that I post that often, but I do read almost everyday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

July 6, 06!!

Just as I was really getting into the enthusiast and traveling thing!

After lurking on and off on KIC since college in like 2003 (thanks to the link on RCDB.com!!), I finally joined right after spending three straight days at KI since I was off from work for the holiday (living in Deerfield Twp.). Then I realized, I freakin love this park!! So I joined KIC.

While thankful that I power rode SOB about 25 times during those 3 days, I'm sad after joining I only got TWO more looped SOB rides! :( The loop was definitely fun! :D

It would be interesting to see when we all joined the forums and see how many patrons we have still on the forums. If you were part of the PKIU merger make sure you tell us that.

-Cheers

I joined in 2004.

August 20, 2003. This website is almost five years old! Crazy.

I had a rather lengthy abscence for almost the past 2 years, but with the addition of our daughter to our family there wasnt a whole lot of free time.

Im still hoping KICentral Survivor comes back. Now that was a great way to spend the off seasson. Im still bitter that I didn't win. hahaha ;)

It's interesting to see people come and go...there are some that don't come around anymore that I miss reading from...the atmosphere has definitely changed since i joined oh so long ago...back when a certain company still put the P in PKI, can I still say that? Is it taboo? :unsure: However I think it's moved for the better and being on here has definitely given me a sense of belonging, now that Im in college and can fend for myself, I'll start trying to go to more events and such.