Which ride will you go to first when Kings Island re-opens?

italianchef

Like most of you, I cannot wait until Kings Island re-opens next month. Here is my question. Which ride do you want to experience first? I cannot list them in the poll because there are way too many.

I'll go first. If I am with my son, I want to ride Fairly Odd Coaster first. If my son is not with me, I want to ride Flight of Fear first.

Best regards,

Italian Chef

It's been wayy too long since I've been on The Beast. That's the first thing I'll be on, as long as it's ready to go at 10AM. That will probably be followed by a trip up the Eiffel Tower just to see if... you know... anything in the park has changed from last year...

Son of Beast and Firehawk are also going to be musts before lunch! I can NOT wait.

I am going to Firehawk first but with it being opening day and them not having things running into full force quite yet so it might nopt even be open when the park opens. Or option 2 is trying to get there and stand at the front of the rope and be the first riders on The Beast. Last year i believe i was on like the 3rd train out of the station.

The Beast is first and last every day........ Then Backlot Stunt Coaster, Vortex, Racer, Adventure Express , Flight Deck, and SOB. (My kids aren't 54 inches, so FoF, Firehawk, et al. are not options. I will not make them stand in line just to watch me ride rides that they cant!!!!) After that, its up in the air.......

With or without the walkback it would be The Beast, twas my last ride of last season and will be my first this year :).

The WalkBack will happen just not under the main gate by GR. The walkback will meet in front of the Kings Island Theatre and some one from Marketing will take us back to The Beast.

And yes this has been talked about at No Coaster and at Winter Soar.

^ The question is, will Crypt be operating opening day?

If it is operating, then it will also be my first ride primarily due to wondering what the ride will be like with all the themeing working. Cause we all know what happens to highly themed rides.

But if it is not operating, my first ride will certainly be Beast.