2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat

BoddaH1994

^As in, said somewhere in these forums, plans change. Things happen, and once concreate plans turn to a distant rumor.

If it was sure that we were getting the Addams Familly coaster, than he tells.

But if plans change to the Italian Job Stunt Track, it's not his fault!

Give him some space. Don't beat this guy down, he could be right!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realized that high prices and bad services were fine as long as others in the industry and comparable industries did the same. If Cedar Fair wants to thrive, they need to be better than the best...not slightly worse than a bad average.

Who ever said it was fine to be the same as everyone else? Certainly not me.

I just do not believe that CF should be thrown into a catagory by themselves when there are many others out there just as guilty.

Let's not give out any false impressions.

While I do agree that there are worse and comparable situations in the industry, this is a board about Kings Island, with people who will be planning trips to Kings Island and spending money at Kings Island that they could choose to spend elsewhere so the high food prices do factor in quite a bit. I'm sure if someone complained to Guest Relations about high food prices they wouldn't say "well everyone else is doing it!" At least, I hope they don't say that.

While I do agree that there are worse and comparable situations in the industry, this is a board about Kings Island, with people who will be planning trips to Kings Island and spending money at Kings Island that they could choose to spend elsewhere so the high food prices do factor in quite a bit. I'm sure if someone complained to Guest Relations about high food prices they wouldn't say "well everyone else is doing it!" At least, I hope they don't say that.

What exactly do you think that Guest Relations would say?

I never realized that high prices and bad services were fine as long as others in the industry and comparable industries did the same. If Cedar Fair wants to thrive, they need to be better than the best...not slightly worse than a bad average.

Who ever said it was fine to be the same as everyone else? Certainly not me.

I just do not believe that CF should be thrown into a catagory by themselves when there are many others out there just as guilty.

Let's not give out any false impressions.

I believe they would say are prices have been reviewed heavily upon the growing prices of the economy. I assure you we have done everything possibly to keep your stay as enjoyable as possible.

I have had to answer this same question countless times and this is what I say(btw I dont not work for KI)

So the path from the tower to The Beast, the "cornstalkers" location, will be closed... thus creating a longer path to The Beast! Well, I'm sure that won't stop some people from getting back there! ;) You also have a GREAT view of the construction from the employees dining area behind IS Showplace... not to mention a great view from the tower... KI, there not hiding anything! -Hauntguy

What exactly do you think that Guest Relations would say?

"We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us, and we will forward your comments to management." :D

ok ok here we go

Year 1

Name the Oaramount rides crappy names so that they like to tourture the associates that must say the names 1000000 times a day

Year 2

The first batch of magical cards for mind controll are givin out so that you pay 7.97 for a burger

Year 3 aka The Final Solution

CF kills off all the people that woulnt pay for the 77.97 burgers, oh and FOF breaks causeing 20 deaths and of cours ceader fair tears down The Beast so that they can make a better Hyper......

Ive told all i know

The Beast? The Longest wooden in the world? and gets at least 700 peple an hour(not toataly sure about taht but its a guesstamate) im sure as anything they woulnt get rid of it unless a massave accedent happens on it, wouldnt it be creepy that in three years theres an accedent on FOF?

mehh well look at this when FH opened i waited an entire school day yes 7 hours to ride it(kinda worth it but i dont like going def on teh way up ont eh lift hill) but other rides around there got attenction too Zypher actually had a line! so i dont think The Beast will loose any popularty//.