2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat

BoddaH1994

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue about calims? that means what? That you don't belive me? Fair then you dont have too! Actually no one has to belive me, they choose too, which when you think about it they are just information greedy and will ask anyone that might have a clue about what goes on, but if they want to belive me then they do, you can just go where ever if you don't belive me

good day.

So the path from the tower to The Beast, the "cornstalkers" location, will be closed... thus creating a longer path to The Beast! Well, I'm sure that won't stop some people from getting back there! ;) You also have a GREAT view of the construction from the employees dining area behind IS Showplace... not to mention a great view from the tower... KI, there not hiding anything! -Hauntguy

Yeah, and when I read the first post in this topic where it said that the path would be longer, I thought to myself "Well, those of us who went to HH last year have already had a taste of what that is like. And it really really sucks."