What was the first roller coaster youve ridden?

Phantom Theater

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first Roller coaster was the Serpent at Lesourdsville Lake/Americana!

I cant wait till it is built at Kokomo, I will be there eventually!

Looks like we have two things in common in the same post! My first wooden coaster then was the good ole Screechin' Eagle a few years later.

My first was The Beastie, but I mark my cherry being popped when I rose Vortex for the first time. My dad made me sit up in the front seat, and I was freaking out when the walkway dropped off. Of course, I was like 6 at the time (its good to be tall when your young)

My first was The Beastie, but I mark my cherry being popped when I rose Vortex for the first time. My dad made me sit up in the front seat, and I was freaking out when the walkway dropped off. Of course, I was like 6 at the time (its good to be tall when your young)

My friend ben rode The Vortex when he was around 6 or 7 and that was his 1st coaster,and his leg got stuck in the automatic gates,so they gave him & his mom free tickets,and now hes absolutely scared of coasters!

Mine was the Scooby Doo at KI. A long time ago........

Wasnt there 2 scooby-doo coasters at KI.One is the fairly odd coaster and the other is now little bills giggle coaster

My frist coaster was also Scooby Doo at Kings Island 1978 or 1979. Kings Island has had 3 coasters named Scooby Doo the one you forgot was the Scooby's Ghoster Coaster.

Mine was the Scooby Doo at KI. A long time ago........

Wasnt there 2 scooby-doo coasters at KI.One is the fairly odd coaster and the other is now little bills giggle coaster

My frist coaster was also Scooby Doo at Kings Island 1978 or 1979. Kings Island has had 3 coasters named Scooby Doo the one you forgot was the Scooby's Ghoster Coaster.

Well I meant just the name "Scooby-Doo" ;)

When I was a kid, there was this tiny little park in Reading called Pee Wee Valley. It had a litttle kiddy coaster which just went around in a circle. I guess I would say that was my first coaster if we are going to count all coasters, including kiddy rides.

My first adult coaster was of course the Shooting Star at old Coney.

I gotta share this story about my niece's first big coaster. My sister, brother-in-law, and I went to KI sometime early 90's. My niece had been on smaller coasters, but nothing the size of even Top Gun or Adventure Express. My niece was just getting to the right height to ride. So, we convinced her to walk the pathway of Top Gun just to "look" at it. Then, when we got real close, we told her that we couldn't back out of line and we had to ride. :lol: She loved it!