There's Entertainment Everywhere At Kings Island In 2008, Season Passes & More!

Coupled with the countless rides and attraction awaiting you at Kings Island in 2008, the park will feature six shows including some amazing new shows as well as the return of some of your favorites from the past season.

Endless Summer on Ice (Kings Island Theatre) – Come join us as we celebrate Summer Fun – visiting the beach, celebrating Independence Day, camping and more! This amazing ice-skating display is fun for all ages! Show runs June 7 through August 17.

**NEW** Flashback: Totally 80’s! (International Showplace Theatre) – Get into the groove and travel back to the days when it was hip to be square! Our singers and dancers pay tribute to leg warmers, mullets, Rubik’s Cube and the songs that defined a decade in this all-new music revue! Show runs June 21 through September 1 and September 6-14.

**NEW** The County Line (Festhaus) – Our all-new country review features the songs of Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts and all of your favorite country stars! As American as apple pie, this country’s rockin’ down at “The County Line.” Show runs April 20 through September 21.

**NEW** Girl’s Night Out (Festhaus) – Sit back, relax and let the girls tell you like it is. These girls are ready to party in this fun-filled, boot tappin’ celebration of American women and music. Show runs June 7 through September 1.

Hot Island Rhythms (International Bandstand Theatre) – Your chart topping favorites are back in this fast paced celebration of hot hits and summer! Show runs May 24 through June 6, June 21 through September 1 and September 20-21.

Dora’s Sing-A-Long Adventure (Nickelodeon Theatre) – Explore with Dora and Boots on a musical adventure for the entire family. Show runs April 20 through September 21.

Kings Island Central is proud to announce a new service that we are currently testing. You can now have the latest Kings Island info sent directly to your phone as a text message! Whether you're at home, work, school, or even at the park itself, you can now receive the latest Kings Island news and information without even having to be near a computer. Click here for more information on KICentral.com's official mobile club!

It has been officially announced that Halloween Haunt 2008 will be FREE with your 2008 season pass! Weekends in October, Nickelodeon Universe will be loaded family-friendly Halloween-inspired attractions... but when daylight turns to starlight, Kings Island will transform from a destination of summer fun into a haunted haven where demons lurk around every corner. Purchase your 2008 season pass now and get FREE parking and FREE admission to Halloween Haunt!

Did you know that Kings Island has a new option for season passes? New for 2008! Kings Island offers the Cedar Fair Platinum Pass. With the new Platinum Pass, not only do you get a summer of fun at Kings Island but you get FREE admission and FREE parking to all Cedar Fair parks, such as Kings Island, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom, Dorney Park, Knott's Berry Farm, Kings Dominion and Carowinds! Click here for more information and to order your 2008 Kings Island Season Pass or Cedar Fair Platinum Pass!

Still haven't processed your 2008 season pass? Kings Island invites you to avoid the lines and have your season pass processed before the park opens to the public! The season pass processing center will be open at Kings Island from 4pm to 8pm on weekdays starting April 1st, and 11am to 8pm weekends until April 18th. If you have a voucher for a free Cedar Fair VIP jacket it may be redeemed during the days listed above.

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

**NEW** Flashback: Totally 80’s! (International Showplace Theatre) – Get into the groove and travel back to the days when it was hip to be square! Our singers and dancers pay tribute to leg warmers, mullets, Rubik’s Cube and the songs that defined a decade in this all-new music revue! Show runs June 21 through September 1 and September 6-14.

OK!!! I think I just had a orgasm!!!!!!!

If the above quote is a joke, well that is just cruel! :lol: And that would make you a bad bad man boddaH..lmaooo

I just wish the shows would run from opening day!

Shows use to run from opening day to the last post weekend, sniffle

Yeah, but you have to admit this is such an improvement.

I'd like to see it back to the point that there were three shows in the International Showplace, again.

• Like 1

Very true however so are a lot of the members here. The thing is, if you post your suppose to post the source. Its the way of the TOS. But yes the owners of this place are exempt for sure.

When we post a front page article AND a press release, I think that's a pretty good indicator of the source. :lol:

By the way, I think I recall posting that you'd be particularly happy with the show lineup this year.

• Like 1

When we post a front page article AND a press release, I think that's a pretty good indicator of the source. :lol:

By the way, I think I recall posting that you'd be particularly happy with the show lineup this year.

I'm still not quite sure.

Can this press release source really be counted on?