The Crypt

kjkjkj

Exactly, the ride itself is AMAZING now. I just wish I didn't see the old theming there, and not be used. Hell, just put something on the walls thats semi-crypt like, and it's perfect. Either that, or have it be pitch black at times (like the one upside down loop on TRTR).

Exactly! They leave those large spotlights on....why? They are bright white! They should make it as dark as possible and leave minimal filler lights. And....really just anything to cover the ground. There are tire tracks! It's seriously like a garage.

What I think would be really awesome, is have like a fake giant stone wall built up in front of the actual wall, and have it look kind of broken through. Then at the very top of the building where the Ice stalagtites were, have like a giant demon monster head staring down at you and have it lit up, then have like strobes and colored lights through the rest of the ride.

And who knows, if The Crypt becomes more reliable than it was last year, maybe we'll see some more theming added to it! Because why would the park spend tons of money on a ride that might break down a lot? We can hope can't we?

Also, i'm going to guess they removed the first row, since it already had some seats missing? That way they can have max capacity on it?

So does the ride have a full soundtrack, or just techno music when it loads? Also, does anyone have an example of what the music sort of sounds like? Because when I think techno, I think, like rave techno!lol.

well i rode it today and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! i thought it was a whole lot better than TRTR. what i do remember is that it takes you up the backside unlike TRTR did. then when u get all the way up to the top, it flies you into a backflip. it does backflips and front flips back to back. it does it about six or seven times! all the theming inside the actual ride is the same but they dont use any of it. :( but hopefully later on this season or possibly next season, they will have some theming in there that interacts with the ride. they only have two rows of seats now and that stupid dragon creature thing right before you get onto the ride was annoying. it looked neat but all you heard was it growling and saw his unaligned jaw move up and down along with his head going side to side. so no real preshow. but it was great! and i do agree...this is our new for 2008. this program is a whole lot better in my opinion

I don't think the techno is fully synced with the ride like Tomb Raider's show was. Personally I would have gone for gothic music to better fit the theme, but the techno fits the ride experience itself.

oooh now THAT would be nice...and possibly use strobe light through one of the flips..

Funny part is, I came up to the park today just to drop some stuff off. When I heard that the Crypt might run, I stuck around for a little while until I got to ride it. Now I hear from all of these people who happened to be at the park today. Kinda wish I had thought to call some of you. ha ha

I like techno personally ... I think I'll love the ride because of the techno .. athough some theming inside would of been nice it still sounds like they did a great job I cant wait to get home and ride ;)

its great..but of course, one person didnt listen and lost all of their change on the ride lol...those coins sure did bounce high off the ground..lol

Looks like the new program is already paying for itself.

its great..but of course, one person didnt listen and lost all of their change on the ride lol...those coins sure did bounce high off the ground..lol

Looks like the new program is already paying for itself.

lol guess so. they should put all that change in a jar and use it to buy new props for to theme the ride with...