New Nick Characters for 2005?

King Bowser

Okay since Nick is the ''main'' kiddie theme in PKI nowadays I wanted to know what new Nick Characters we are getting for 2005 does anyone know yet? I hope it's more Spongebob walk-a-arounds because so many people love Spongebob half his show's viewers are adults ...so that leaves me to my question who do you think we will see in Nick Central in 2005?

Well seeing as Spongebob is the only one getting new cartoons made right now along with the movie I do think you will see more of him in the park. I am not to sure on the other Nick Toons. From what I have heard they are all on repeats and kids and adults don't know that they have stop making or have not aired them.

How cool would be to see Squidward or Mr.Krabs walking in the park!

Heh....I know a couple of guys that could play Squidward...and they wouldn't even need makeup or a costume:) Well except the six extra legs...err....wait..he isn't an octopus..he's a squid..make that two extra legs.

I have no idea who will be added....but my guess is Susie Carmichael and Kimi Finster. Additionally, I think there's a chance to Phil & Lil DeVille. All 4 of these are popular Rugrats characters. Whether they would use the baby versions or the All Grown Up versions is beyond me.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I would like the see new characters. It would be cool if PKI would build something new back in HB-Land. It would be cool to see some kind of roller coaster. Nothing big, but something like Beastie, but steel.

Does anyone know the what the height requirement for IJ:ST might be? It says "Family" coaster, but I'm just curious.

Does anyone know the what the height requirement for IJ:ST might be? It says "Family" coaster, but I'm just curious.

I think I can find that out pretty quickly...well this coming weekend anyway. I'll take a wild guess at 44 inches with a max height of 77 inches. Should be another new ride not very nice to you big guys...and those with long legs...in this ongoing trend to design safer rides around a onesize fits all body type.

IJ:ST is designed by Premier Rides, same people who made Flight of Fear. They also designed Son of Beast's trains. Anyways, do you think the IJ:ST trains will be similar to FoF or SoB, but in the form of Mini's?

• Like 1

I would like the see new characters. It would be cool if PKI would build something new back in HB-Land. It would be cool to see some kind of roller coaster. Nothing big, but something like Beastie, but steel.

I like Hanna-Barbera as much as you do. However, considering the decreasing popularity of Hanna-Barbera and the increasing popularity of Nickelodeon among today's youth coupled with Nickelodeon and Paramounts Parks both being owned by Viacom...don't count on it. My guess is that someday there won't even be a H-B at Paramounts Parks. I hope I'm wrong of course as I much prefer H-B to Nickelodeon cartoons.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

well chef with the upcoming Yogi Bear Movie & The Jetsons I'm sure kids well get to know who they are if they dont already know who they are I am not a big fan of nick the only cartoon I watch of Nicks is spongebob.. I rather watch Looney Toons or Hanna-Barbera or sometimes I watch Disney over Nick.

• Like 1