Private event

Guest faceoff

Guest faceoff

I have a question. I am planning to attend king's island opening day and will be coming down on friday april 18th. Since

the park has a private event on the 19th- if that day should be rain all day and really bad weather(i hope not), would the

park give them tickets to come another day or would it be your tough luck and the park would close early? Just wondering.

If you think about it, that's the same risk lots of people take when they come to the park, especially the out of towners who are at the park for only 1 day. If it turns out to rain that day they are there, they will just have to make the best out of their situation.

I believe there is a clause on the back of every ticket that says refunds will not be given due to weather conditions.

My company has told us that rain or shine, we will still have our company day there on April 19.

For the park to close many many people would have to leave so that the park cannot justify staying open.

I am guessing many of these guests likely do not have a season pass, so they will not leave very easily.

Also keep in mind the company bought the rights to this day in the park, and I imagine that they are entitled to the entire day, rain or shine.

I've seen the park close early several times.

In fact, I remember working Opening Day one year that it snowed.

The attendance was so low that the park ended up closing at 3pm.

I was working that day, it was opening day in 2002.

Found out that dustpans don't make very good snow shovels.

Was Actually a couple years before that. <G>

I graduated College in 1990.

That was the last year that I worked at the park.

Wardrobe actually passed out Winterfest Jackets to Wear!

Guest faceoff

I wish that were possible to attend the park on 4/19/08/. But since i am not employed by the company-i will either

go to the movies at the showcase cinemas or if there is no films i want to see-i guess i will catch up on some sleep

at the hotel and watch tv. Hopefully saturday will go quickly and the weather on sunday will be great.

I wish that were possible to attend the park on 4/19/08/. But since i am not employed by the company-i will either

go to the movies at the showcase cinemas or if there is no films i want to see-i guess i will catch up on some sleep

at the hotel and watch tv. Hopefully saturday will go quickly and the weather on sunday will be great.

You know as well as I do that Saturday will DRAG!

Guest faceoff

Saturday will seem like a long day. Going to the movies will help, the day move along. For dinner, i will have a

La rosa's pizza delivered to the hotel. Since i am staying at the Kings Island resort-i can stand out in the parking lot

and watch the park in action.

go to the park and wait for a miracle. they do occure. it will happen. just say your meeting your brother and he has the tickets. that will get you into the parking lot. scour the lot for an extra. you can get in easily.