Bring Your Group to Kings Island in 2008, Season Passes, This Season's Entertainment Line Up & More!

Your Group + Kings Island = Thrills, Excitement and Just Plain 'Ole' Fun in 2008! From The Beast, the longest wooden roller coaster in the world, Firehawk, Son of Beast and Racer, six live shows, to meeting some of the kids' favorite Nickeloden characters, there's something for everybody at Kings Island in 2008!

You'll find rides to make you laugh, and thrills to make you scream! (even a few that do both!)

There are live shows for every age and taste; from incredibly cool ice skating and island rhythms to Dora's Sing-Along Adventure, all featuring some of America's brightest young performers.

There are more than 80 rides, shows and attractions in all ... and they're all yours to enjoy at SPECIAL REDUCED GROUP RATES.

More than ever before, companies, organizations and schools shared the value of fun and rediscovered their imagination with their friends. So whether your group consists of the brave or timid, the young or the not so young, we invite you to visit Kings Island this summer.

For Group Ticket information, call 1-800-333-8080 or visit www.visitkingsisland.com.

There's entertainment everywhere at Kings Island in 2008! From the return of the amazing ice skating spectacular, Endless Summer on Ice to some new favorites paying tribute to some of the best country songs to top the charts or even a flashback to the 80s, with six shows Kings Island has something for everybody in 2008! Click here for more information about the 2008 entertainment lineup at Kings Island!

Kings Island Central is proud to announce a new service that we are currently testing. You can now have the latest Kings Island info sent directly to your phone as a text message! Whether you're at home, work, school, or even at the park itself, you can now receive the latest Kings Island news and information without even having to be near a computer. Click here for more information on KICentral.com's official mobile club!

Mark your calendars! Sunday, April 20, 2008, will be Kings Island's opening day for the 2008 season! New for 2008! Kings Island will be open FRIDAYS in May! Click here to view Kings Island's 2008 operating schedule and remember to save the date, April 20, 2008!

Did you know that Kings Island has a new option for season passes? New for 2008! Kings Island offers the Cedar Fair Platinum Pass. With the new Platinum Pass, not only do you get a summer of fun at Kings Island but you get FREE admission and FREE parking to all Cedar Fair parks, including but not limited to, Kings Island, Cedar Point, Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom, Dorney Park, Knott's Berry Farm, Kings Dominion and Carowinds! Click here for more information and to order your 2008 Kings Island Season Pass or Cedar Fair Platinum Pass!

Still haven't processed your 2008 season pass? Kings Island invites you to avoid the lines and have your season pass processed before the park opens to the public! The season pass processing center will be open at Kings Island from 4pm to 8pm on weekdays starting April 1st, and 11am to 6pm weekends until April 18th. If you have a voucher for a free Cedar Fair VIP jacket it may be redeemed during the days listed above.

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

Ok question about my season pass. This worked last year but i have a printed out season pass with 2 papers in it. Is it correct that i can use one of those to get in the park that day and leave about 6 or 7 and come to the pass processing center and give the paper to them and they will process it for me just like if i had bought one at the park?

How will the parking work this year with the gold pass?

I know its free but do you just show your pass at the gate or what?

You give your pass to the attendent at tolls and they will scan it to validate it for parking. To park in the gold pass reserve parking you just show it to the person working there.

Mike

How will the parking work this year with the gold pass?

I know its free but do you just show your pass at the gate or what?

You give your pass to the attendent at tolls and they will scan it to validate it for parking. To park in the gold pass reserve parking you just show it to the person working there.

Mike

Thanks.

I was just unsure how the did that. Did you get free parking last year with a gold pass?

I don't know if they have decided to stop season pass processing early or if it was just today, but I just drove the 60 mile round trip to find the season pass processing center closed and locked at 6pm. I'm going to try again tomorrow after work

I don't know if they have decided to stop season pass processing early or if it was just today, but I just drove the 60 mile round trip to find the season pass processing center closed and locked at 6pm. I'm going to try again tomorrow after work

I think it closes at 6:00 on weekends.

Ah, I see. Perhaps the posting above that says 8 on weekends needs to be changed. I'm pretty excited about getting this done tonight. Having to make the drive isn't that bad in my eyes, it was just puzzling. I'd rather drive again than have to wait in the opening day line at the processing center. Not to mention I'll probably make the drive several times a week once it opens anyway :)

Ah, I see. Perhaps the posting above that says 8 on weekends needs to be changed. I'm pretty excited about getting this done tonight. Having to make the drive isn't that bad in my eyes, it was just puzzling. I'd rather drive again than have to wait in the opening day line at the processing center. Not to mention I'll probably make the drive several times a week once it opens anyway :)

Okay, I have my pass now. There were plenty of people working, and I think I was out with my pass within 2 minutes. I see that the above article has been fixed to show the 6pm weekend time now (not that there's another weekend to pre-process left). Thanks a bunch to everyone to wrote back and clarified the weekend time (not that it mattered too much, i'll be making the drive plenty of times...heh) I'll see you all there sunday!

Okay, I have my pass now. There were plenty of people working, and I think I was out with my pass within 2 minutes. I see that the above article has been fixed to show the 6pm weekend time now (not that there's another weekend to pre-process left). Thanks a bunch to everyone to wrote back and clarified the weekend time (not that it mattered too much, i'll be making the drive plenty of times...heh) I'll see you all there sunday!

As you stated, there was an error on my part for posting the wrong time. I apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you.

The link below is the official announcement on it:

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/events/eve...64&ec_id=15

Can anyone answer my question about the printed out season passes?

Your question:

Ok question about my season pass. This worked last year but i have a printed out season pass with 2 papers in it. Is it correct that i can use one of those to get in the park that day and leave about 6 or 7 and come to the pass processing center and give the paper to them and they will process it for me just like if i had bought one at the park?

Simply put: yes.